Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your interests?
RE: What are your interests?
(February 29, 2012 at 4:04 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: We're going to have a hard time then... I'm a reluctant dom who doesn't want for that role Undecided

Ah, a little shame. However not a total loss. You like to be pinned down and sat on? I enjoys that too. Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(February 29, 2012 at 4:39 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: Ah, a little shame. However not a total loss. You like to be pinned down and sat on? I enjoys that too. Tongue

I've been known to start convulsing in anticipation as a result of being pinned down. Don't know about sat upon, depends on how much you weigh and where you sit.

So yes, I love being pinned down, tied up, blindfolded, hovered over while pinned down, and many other things.

No if sitting on my chest or lap (pre-op), pressure and/or weight on breasts is fine (and pressure's often good, "I like it rough"). Chest is psychologically horrifying, terrorizing, and likely to cause unintentional pain getting in the way of my pleasure. Don't ask why.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 29, 2012 at 5:24 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(February 29, 2012 at 4:39 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: Ah, a little shame. However not a total loss. You like to be pinned down and sat on? I enjoys that too. Tongue

I've been known to start convulsing in anticipation as a result of being pinned down. Don't know about sat upon, depends on how much you weigh and where you sit.

So yes, I love being pinned down, tied up, blindfolded, hovered over while pinned down, and many other things.

No if sitting on my chest or lap (pre-op), pressure and/or weight on breasts is fine (and pressure's often good, "I like it rough"). Chest is psychologically horrifying, terrorizing, and likely to cause unintentional pain getting in the way of my pleasure. Don't ask why.

Don't often sit on the chest area. Slightly further up. Wink

The other thing I enjoy is not only pinning girls down but almost smother them as I press my whole body weight down on them. Hehe, quite fun. Tongue

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(February 29, 2012 at 5:38 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: Don't often sit on the chest area. Slightly further up. Wink

The other thing I enjoy is not only pinning girls down but almost smother them as I press my whole body weight down on them. Hehe, quite fun. Tongue

Trim yourself... and you have a deal Tiger
(February 29, 2012 at 5:46 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Trim yourself... and you have a deal Tiger

Shut up [chucks Lilly onto the bed] Wink

Oh god.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
That's what she said.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 29, 2012 at 6:06 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Oh god.

I have been known to moan this at times... and love the response 'God has nothing to do with this, you dirty slut.'

But to each their own. This happens to be one of my interests...
(February 29, 2012 at 6:11 pm)Rhythm Wrote: That's what she said.

Of all the-...

Hooker.
No particular order:

The internet
Star Wars
The Sims 3
Food