Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Hall of wit and epicness.
RE: Hall of wit and epicness.
From the joke thread:

(January 5, 2017 at 7:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: A few days ago, I was nice enough to tell a lady on the bus that she had semen on the back of her shirt.  She said, 'Thank you, but it's probably just yogurt.'

I said, 'Nah, I'm pretty sure I don't ejaculate yogurt.'

Boru

I laughed so fucking hard at this one.
(January 6, 2017 at 3:31 pm)GOĐ Wrote: I'm new here ( and perhaps I didn't spend enough time searching) and I can't seem to locate a formal debate category.

Do you have one?

(January 6, 2017 at 5:40 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Is God willing to spot the debate forum, but not able? Then he is not online.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is disinterested.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh his debate request?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
I am truly honoured. Big Grin
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Why thank you, but, aw c'mon it's only me Blush

You're a great guy, Stim.
Wish you could convince certain others of that.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Well it would also be a crime against hilarity to not put this one here:

(January 24, 2017 at 9:49 am)Stimbo Wrote:
(January 24, 2017 at 7:19 am)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote: Also, does boru represent: "Baffling or ridiculously unfit"?

Does ProgrammingGodJordan represent "Pretentious robot, obviously grammatically retarded, albeit mindless moron indicating nervous giraffe gesticulations of dementia; just obnoxiously redundant, demonstrating absolute nutbaggery"?

Pure genius.
(January 9, 2017 at 8:48 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I am truly honoured. Big Grin

It is a kind of warm 'n' fuzzy to make this thread, innit?

(and thanks Hammy - you're aces)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He is indeed Wink
Blush Blush

One blush for each legend and a tonguey smiley just because Tongue
(January 23, 2017 at 3:14 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Used to be Yahweh split seas in half and turned people into salt. Nowadays he induces the sort of retinal damage typically associated with staring at the sun in people who are currently staring at the sun.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13066 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1630 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 9853 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 34331 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 7785 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3306 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hall of Salad, Word Salad that Is Jenny A 35 6771 September 27, 2015 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1313 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3528 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition) Rayaan 178 37210 January 8, 2014 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Rayaan