Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 8:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
RE: Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
(December 9, 2012 at 11:47 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: It would seem that like this newcommer is yet to understand that he is on an atheist forum where the majority of posters WILL attack his arguments??

Big baby.

Response: It appears that you couldn't eve address the OP, for fear of being exposed of your flawed logic.

Deluded Atheist.
(December 9, 2012 at 11:46 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: To the contrary, it is me, because unlike the other theists, I can utterly expose and debunk your arguments. So they don't face persecutuin because they don't exose you like I do. Reasonable people also decide to ignore a poster if they are irrational. So it's not just me, because you, like everyone else, continue to respond. So what does that make you?
Umm...you don't debunk anything. In fact, you are a considerably weaker debater than the other theists around here. You are such a weak debater that what you are posting doesn't even qualify as debate. If we stopped responding, you would just claim victory. You aren't the first to do this, nor will you be the last.

(December 9, 2012 at 11:50 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: It appears that you couldn't eve address the OP, for fear of being exposed of your flawed logic.

Deluded Atheist.

We did address the OP, you just swept it under the rug.
(December 9, 2012 at 11:50 pm)Darkstar Wrote: Umm...you don't debunk anything. In fact, you are a considerably weaker debater than the other theists around here. You are such a weak debater that what you are posting doesn't even qualify as debate. If we stopped responding, you would just claim victory. You aren't the first to do this, nor will you be the last.

(December 9, 2012 at 11:50 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: It appears that you couldn't eve address the OP, for fear of being exposed of your flawed logic.

Deluded Atheist.

We did address the OP, you just swept it under the rug.

Response: Yet the fact that everything you've posted has been completely dismantled with the slightest of eaze on the thread proves otherwise. There's a reason why the thread is by far the most popular. Because I'm able to get everyone's attention by utterly debunking you and others. A flawed debater doesn't draw this much attention. Only the best do. Debunked as usual.
The reason people click on this thread is because you posted freakin' lines like these;

Quote:Response: When you can provide evidence of harm done in having consensul sex in marriage with a 9 year old who has reached maturity and and puberty, other than because mommy says so, then you will have a point.
Everyone loves a train wreck, Ali. This one's a doozy.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Well I guess I could at least read your first post.

(December 9, 2012 at 12:19 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Through my comparative study, I've noticed that of all religious people within history, none shares as big of a difference in point of view in character and merit amongst people than Muhammad.

Have you writen this study down?

Can you give examples?

Quote:While muslims see Muhammad as the prophet of islam, a honest, decent, loving messenger of God, and the greatest example for humanity on the best way to live,

This is a view, which doesn`t fit into modern democracy.
We do not orientate our laws on some idealised perfect being.
But on their effectifness and on the ethical arguments against and for those.

Morality is something relative.

Quote:many non-muslims see Muhammad as not only a false prophet, but attribute some of the most degrading and immoral characteristics and behavior to Muhammad. Such a completely different view of muslims.

Contradiction: If a non Muslim doesn`t see muhammad as a false prophet - then he`s a muslim and not a non-muslim because he sees muhammed as a real prophet.

Do you have studies and statistics which prove that claim of yours?

Quote:I've analyzed the the qur'an and sunnah of Muhammad thoroughly and have seen nothing of the point of view that non-muslims share which makes me ask the question, "where do these differences come from?" Is Muhammad the greatest example of the best way to conduct ourselves? Let's have a discussion.

No because today we are no longer desert tribes fighting over regional disputes and many point of the koran such as the choping of of hands and the death penalty, aswell as the punishment for apostecy, and it`s antisemitism are outdated and inmoral within our modern pluralistic sociaty.
(December 9, 2012 at 11:47 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: It would seem that like this newcommer is yet to understand that he is on an atheist forum where the majority of posters WILL attack his arguments??

Big baby.

He does seem to be a couple of cans short of a six-pack, Kichi
(December 9, 2012 at 11:55 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Yet the fact that everything you've posted has been completely dismantled with the slightest of eaze on the thread proves otherwise.
...not worth a response...

(December 9, 2012 at 11:55 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: There's a reason why the thread is by far the most popular.
It is?

(December 9, 2012 at 11:55 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Because I'm able to get everyone's attention by utterly debunking you and others. A flawed debater doesn't draw this much attention. Only the best do. Debunked as usual.

Nah, it's more like this:

(December 9, 2012 at 11:58 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Well I guess I could at least read your first post.

(December 9, 2012 at 12:19 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Through my comparative study, I've noticed that of all religious people within history, none shares as big of a difference in point of view in character and merit amongst people than Muhammad.

Have you writen this study down?

Can you give examples?

Quote:While muslims see Muhammad as the prophet of islam, a honest, decent, loving messenger of God, and the greatest example for humanity on the best way to live,

This is a view, which doesn`t fit into modern democracy.
We do not orientate our laws on some idealised perfect being.
But on their effectifness and on the ethical arguments against and for those.

Morality is something relative.

Quote:many non-muslims see Muhammad as not only a false prophet, but attribute some of the most degrading and immoral characteristics and behavior to Muhammad. Such a completely different view of muslims.

Contradiction: If a non Muslim doesn`t see muhammad as a false prophet - then he`s a muslim and not a non-muslim because he sees muhammed as a real prophet.

Do you have studies and statistics which prove that claim of yours?

Quote:I've analyzed the the qur'an and sunnah of Muhammad thoroughly and have seen nothing of the point of view that non-muslims share which makes me ask the question, "where do these differences come from?" Is Muhammad the greatest example of the best way to conduct ourselves? Let's have a discussion.

No because today we are no longer desert tribes fighting over regional disputes and many point of the koran such as the choping of of hands and the death penalty, aswell as the punishment for apostecy, and it`s antisemitism are outdated and inmoral within our modern pluralistic sociaty.

Response: Islam is suitable for all times. There is no law in islam that is not best in establishing peace.

(December 10, 2012 at 12:00 am)Darkstar Wrote:
(December 9, 2012 at 11:55 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Yet the fact that everything you've posted has been completely dismantled with the slightest of eaze on the thread proves otherwise.
...not worth a response...

(December 9, 2012 at 11:55 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: There's a reason why the thread is by far the most popular.
It is?

(December 9, 2012 at 11:55 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Because I'm able to get everyone's attention by utterly debunking you and others. A flawed debater doesn't draw this much attention. Only the best do. Debunked as usual.

Nah, it's more like this:

Response: Only in the eyes of the delusional. Thanks for clarifying.
The delusional?

Again;

Quote:Response: When you can provide evidence of harm done in having consensul sex in marriage with a 9 year old who has reached maturity and and puberty, other than because mommy says so, then you will have a point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3679 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1090 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 22277 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Atheist Quran study version 1. Mystic 21 4690 October 30, 2018 at 5:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4134 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4526 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1255 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3210 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1067 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 7138 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh