Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists condone and condemn rape
Atheists condone and condemn rape
One of the illogical things about atheists is their belief in relativity in everything. There is no absolutes in anything.

Some may believe killing is bad, others it's ok( evolutionary asserting your dominance)
Rape is bad, rape is ok( dominant mammal satisfying sexual desire)

In fact the latter of the two is most in line with atheists as they love to talk about evolutionary adaptations.

So why can't humans rape? Any atheists that condemn rape first of all are going against relativism and assuming there should absolutely be no rape. According to whom? According to whom should there be no rape?
The answer is clear, Allah prohibits rape. The penalty is death.

Atheists live in contradictions, relativity is the foundation of atheisms while many atheists are 'condemning' rape. Rape is jus another action relative to that individual. So it's illogical for atheists to condemn it.

Islam= Probibits rape
Atheists= rape is ok to some and bad to some

Atheist responses- it's bad. You can't force somebody.

Why not? Why is it 'bad'? What's wrong with a male spreading his genes through dominating a weaker individual. Survival of the fittest right? Why is it 'wrong'?
RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
Derp.
omg, you're right.

brb, going to be raping kittens.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Can't wait to sweep the floor with illogic, contradiction fuller, confused responses by many of the TOP members on here haha

If you raped kittens that's no problem because everything is relative right?
(December 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm)Sleepy Wrote:

I knew this day would come - time to pull out this jpg again:

[Image: 069.jpg]
Yawn.
I rape myself all the time.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Dude, your post makes no sense. I'd respond, except how do you respond to gobble-de-gook?

Anyway, seeing as how Islam is kinda constantly defending rape, I don't see how a Muslim can actually attack othersfor supporting rape. I mean, have you actually read the Koran?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
You owe me $30, sleep.

My bullshit meter exploded reading that.
Dying to live, living to die.
You should stop before you hurt yourself trying to think too hard.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7752 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rape in Germany mr_j936 101 12081 January 18, 2016 at 6:56 am
Last Post: mr_j936