Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 11:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
(April 4, 2014 at 8:42 am)Bad Wolf Wrote:
(April 4, 2014 at 7:05 am)enrico Wrote: Forget about your science books.

Tell me enrico, how exactly did you become a nurse if you didn't use science books?

How exactly did you earn your qualifications to become a nurse? Did you sit an exam?
How did you revise for that exam?

I'm guessing it's what in the UK is called a "health care assistant". You don't have to sit an exam to wipe arses and empty catheter bags.

Certainly no degree Wink

(April 4, 2014 at 8:10 am)enrico Wrote:
(April 4, 2014 at 7:52 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: ROFLOL

Yeah! What did science ever do for us!

It is a question of priority.
When i see an idiot that keep on eating shit (smoking, drinking, drugs, eating meat...) and getting sick then well before i worry about reading book i worry what can be done to pull these idiots out the gutter in which they sunk.
So far physical science has not been able to solve the problem of preventing people from sinking in the sewerage so why should i worry too much about physical science. Thinking

In other words, science does not say what you believe, thus science may be wrong.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(April 4, 2014 at 10:36 am)popeyespappy Wrote:
(April 4, 2014 at 10:30 am)enrico Wrote: worm houses or worm working places

ROFLOL

(April 4, 2014 at 10:30 am)enrico Wrote:
(April 4, 2014 at 9:43 am)Losty Wrote: What the fuck kind of argument is that? Have you ever heard that correlation does not equal causation. You have to take into consideration that people who tend to be vegetarians are people who tend to be more health conscious. It doesn't mean that we are not biologically evolved to be omnivores. Just like vegetarians, people who eat meat and vegetables, but are very healthy eaters don't get sick either. Yes people get fat and sick. That's because (where I live in the USA) most people don't eat meat or vegetables, they eat snack cakes and shit that isn't even worthy of being deemed edible. Provide some real evidence or stfu.

It really depend where you live.
If you live in a cold climate meat is not so harmful
as if you live in a hot place.
Saturated fat can in part be used to fight the cold
but if you don't need to deal with the cold whether the fat
stay in your system causing cardiovascular diseases.
Considering that these days people who live in cold places
spend most of the day in worm houses or worm
working places then the saturated fats stays in
their body.
No wonder in the US cardiovascular diseases are killing
million of people. Wink Shades

There's this magical thing that we heathen meat eaters have been partaking in. I think they call it, like, exercise or something....
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
What is Enrico getting out of these exchanges? No one here accepts his methods or his conclusions. Why would he seek out such a place to banter on?

My theory is he must be just as opinionated in real life and think of the people he works for and with as "idiots" all the time. But I suspect he never tells them what he thinks. That is where we come in. With us he may safely put out the theories he knows no one shares and then openly confront us when we don't agree, something he would never do in real life.

Enrico, our Walter Mitty. Keep telling us how you feel there, tiger.
(April 4, 2014 at 9:05 am)enrico Wrote: Good question boy.
In the beginning i did believe in a lot of things
but as i got deep in the reality of health issues then
i realize that medical science is far too far away from
solving most of the problems so i do not regard
this science in great esteem as i used to.
Surgery is good and the fact that today is possible to find out
in advance various problems is also good but as far as finding out what cause these problems
science is still behind and this is evident in the fact
that so many people get sick physically and mentally. Wink Shades

You literally didn't answer any of my questions.
How did you gain qualifications to be a nurse?
Did you sit an exam? If so, how did you study for the exam?

I bet i'm not the only one here who is relieved that you are a nurse and not a doctor, nurses can't prescribe medicine on their own, they have to have it signed off by an actual doctor. Something tells me that if nurses were allowed to prescribe drugs on their own, enrico here would have killed a lot of people.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(April 4, 2014 at 10:38 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: You don't have to sit an exam to wipe arses and empty catheter bags. Certainly no degree

I know how intelligent you are Jako that is why i would like to ask you a question that it is far too difficult for me to sort it out.
You are with a group of people in the bush looking for gold.
After a while you find a nugget worth a lot of money.
You could be even retire with that money.
All of a sudden your dog come and shit on that nugget.
What you do?
The people around you are very selfish.
If you go to get something that would remove the crap
these people would pick the nugget up and make it theirs
so you haven't got much time to decide.
Would you be prepared to dirty your hands and make the nugget yours or you would take the risk to have the nugget stolen?
Jako, this is an important philosophical question.
Please help me to understand so after we can understand a bit better
whether it is more important your qualification or what it is the result of your actions. Thinking
(April 5, 2014 at 2:16 am)enrico Wrote:
(April 4, 2014 at 10:38 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: You don't have to sit an exam to wipe arses and empty catheter bags. Certainly no degree

I know how intelligent you are Jako that is why i would like to ask you a question that it is far too difficult for me to sort it out.
What you do?
Would you be prepared to dirty your hands and make the nugget yours or you would take the risk to have the nugget stolen?
whether it is more important your qualification or what it is the result of your actions. Thinking

It's shit like this that prevents me from ever taking you seriously.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
ROFLOL
(April 4, 2014 at 7:05 am)enrico Wrote:
(April 3, 2014 at 2:18 pm)Chas Wrote: You really are a special kind of stupid.

Yes i am special.
I believe in that saying......LAUGHS BEST WHO LAUGHS LAST.

Quote:Go read a science book.

I got the evidence in front of my very eyes every time i go to work
when i see sick people.
These idiots never learn.
They keep on doing the same mistakes that brought them in hospitals, rehab centers, nursing homes and jails.
I leave the books for idiots like you so you can keep on masturbating your brains in the hope that you can ejaculate out your eyes.
You just remind me some people on drips smoking outside hospital entrances.
When i see this i just feel to send these idiots back home.
They can go and die elsewhere.
The same with meat eater.
Why should i pay taxes to look after these idiots?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDoA76NtdDGrvy16efWYB...oP726e4uWg]

Quote:Humans eat all kinds of foods.

True.
Some people eat shit.
Also a car can run on kerosene but after a while the engine will
go ko.
We got enough evidence that people eat shit.
Our hospitals, our rehab centers, our nursing homes and our jails are the real evidence.
Forget about your science books.

Quote:But humans can not digest cellulose which most herbivores do, nor do we do well on an all meat diet which carnivores do.

True.

Quote:That leaves omnivore. Which is what we are.

Bullshit man.
Are you saying that in nature there is only the black and white with nothing in between?
Grow up man. SmileConfused FallSmile

No you grow up,seriously "forget science"? the where are you getting your info from?Also people who sick aren't getting it it from eating meat there getting it from not exercising enough and eating all kinds of artificial foods.The only evidence that counts is scientific.

I Lol at your sig; facts are evil! and superstitious woo woo is all that matters.Albert einstein is a pedophile.
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

(April 5, 2014 at 3:05 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(April 5, 2014 at 2:16 am)enrico Wrote: I know how intelligent you are Jako that is why i would like to ask you a question that it is far too difficult for me to sort it out.
What you do?

It's shit like this that prevents me from ever taking you seriously.

Rick, what medication are you on at the moment? Serious question. We all know that you're severely mentally disabled (I'm guessing a schizophrenic) but it'd be interesting to see what you take to prevent your more severe and dangerous delusions.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(April 5, 2014 at 2:16 am)enrico Wrote:

What you do?

How I envision 'rico when he's talking.

[Image: Ace+Ventura+assholo+mio.gif]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(April 5, 2014 at 5:21 am)Aral Gamelon Wrote:
(April 5, 2014 at 2:16 am)enrico Wrote: I know how intelligent you are Jako that is why i would like to ask you a question that it is far too difficult for me to sort it out.
What you do?

How I envision 'rico when he's talking.

[Image: Ace+Ventura+assholo+mio.gif]

I imagine this:

[Image: straight_jacket.jpg]

Funnily enough, that image was taken from a site that had a headline of "Thwarting Obama on rapture day"
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]