Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 1:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The last person to post wins !
RE: The last person to post wins !
Sorry, Jericho. Your walls came a tumbling down . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
Not again….please no.
I think Jer's ok.

Oh, wait. Maybs not.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Jericho prepared once more to storm the thread, intending to use his almighty Blade of Woe to inflict mortal damage upon c172. However, right as he reached the top of the thread, Jericho noticed that c172 was nowhere to be found. Slightly disappointed, Jericho sheathed his sword and awaited the next challenger.
Warning, I have scalpels.
Dying to live, living to die.
Jericho watched Beccs approach the top of the thread, and just let it occur. It was then that he unsheathed his Blade of Woe and sprung into action, sprinting towards her. Just as he reached Beccs, she pulled out two scalpels and adopted a look of murderous intent. Jericho knew that this would be a difficult battle, so he slowed his approach and waited for her next move.
And then was ambushed again by Vorlon. Jericho was screaming, "NO! Not the thumb jab to my prostate!!" but it was too late as he spermed his tighty whiteys yet again.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Approaching the top of the thread once again, Jericho saw Vorlon sitting on a throne made of bones…with a smug look upon his face. Jericho's hand wavered over the hilt of his blade…but he did not grab it. Instead, he pulled a large purple dildo from his pocket for reasons unknown. He then rushed Vorlon, slammed the dildo down his throat, and threw him off the thread.

Jericho was triumphant once more…or was he?
Abruptly, Jericho found himself side saddle in Vorlons tower of power . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Exian entered the scene from stage left doing a silly dance, and instantly injuring his knee and pride. Kneeling to recover, he soon realized his shallow vocabulary, abysmal writing skills, and lack of creativity made it impossible for him to describe anything any farther.

But then, at the eleventh hour, Exian remembers plagiarism. Of course! It was then that he unsheathed his Blade of Woe and sprung into action.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5450 499029 Yesterday at 9:57 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 531 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 565 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1708 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2265 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1757 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1972 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1124 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2928 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 2021 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*