Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 4:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
On that note, I'm out. It was a pleasure interacting with you guys, theists and atheists. All the best.

Hammy, see my response to you in the open discussion thread (if you haven't). I'll remain logged in for a while for potential PMs.
[Image: 16b1fcd8f0768dfc8d5912923874f1b1.jpg]

Why is everyone leaving me?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 8, 2018 at 7:36 pm)Grandizer Wrote: On that note, I'm out. It was a pleasure interacting with you guys, theists and atheists. All the best.

Hammy, see my response to you in the open discussion thread (if you haven't). I'll remain logged in for a while for potential PMs.

Wut??
Dying to live, living to die.
Okay, guys.

I'm leaving

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Kit always plays hard to get ...

rid of! lol
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 8, 2018 at 4:39 pm)Losty Wrote: Does it really matter? Hammy is a good guy. He’s not perfect but none of us are. If his posts really bother you, put him on ignore.

Until, like anyone, he gets mad and insults you, in which case you have every right to respond in kind.
(May 8, 2018 at 7:31 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: Hammy has a really good heart. Take a time out, Hammy...but hope you come back Heart

I will let you know that, later...
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 8, 2018 at 4:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Fireball, he is definitely autistic.

Have you read the report made by the examining physicians, or did you meet Hammy in person and make the diagnosis yourself?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 8, 2018 at 8:23 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 8, 2018 at 4:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Fireball, he is definitely autistic.

Have you read the report made by the examining physicians, or did you meet Hammy in person and make the diagnosis yourself?

He copied and pasted the report on the forums (or at least re typed the whole thing). I've never met him in person, but I've talked to him on Skype plenty of times and I can confidently say he definitely has it.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(May 8, 2018 at 8:28 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(May 8, 2018 at 8:23 pm)Fireball Wrote: Have you read the report made by the examining physicians, or did you meet Hammy in person and make the diagnosis yourself?

He copied and pasted the report on the forums (or at least re typed the whole thing). I've never met him in person, but I've talked to him on Skype plenty of times and I can confidently say he definitely has it.

While I respect that you have interfaced with him on Skype and have seen him in action, so to speak, I'm still skeptical. And I must have missed the post with what was most assuredly a wall of words about it, because I tend to scroll past that kind of post, no matter who published it. I'm not here to diagnose anyone or to argue with religious people. The first I am not qualified for, and the second is a rat race I've engaged in enough times that I let other people take it on. It actually makes me sick to my stomach to be told that I'm broken, "can't see the elephant in the room", or how I'm going to hell for not believing in their particular schism of xtianity.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10751 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4282 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 11165 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13556 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin