Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
Odd, I don't feel that way.  Understanding how much bullshit we are fed by those in "authority" is actually quite liberating.  Perhaps you will learn.
Well... While I've readily agreed with you when the evidence presented told the story as you claim it does, I've seen cases where its been pointed out to you that the facts presented do not actually show what you've claimed them to show and in each case your response has been more or less I don't care about facts, they're all cooks as far as I'm concerned yada yada yada. And you're hopeful that I (and I assume others) will come to embrace your screw the facts, they're all guilty attitude.

Not for nothing but I wanted to live my life ignoring evidence and abandoning rational objectivity anytime it threatened my pre conceived notions, I'd find a religion to follow and be vocal in my support of it so I would no longer have to live a life in the closet unable to discuss my beliefs with friends and coworkers. But that's not who I am. Its not who I'd ever want to be. Its not who I'd wish anyone else to have to be.
Yeah, see it is always the guy with the gun and the bullet proof vest and the back up who tells the "story" of what happened.  The bullet-riddled corpse has lost the ability to tell his side of the story.

In case you forgot what we are talking about here.

https://youtu.be/9LNO_y9Dge4
Here's a story about 'Officer Friendly.'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2428229

Quote:KING: How did it take a dozen suits involving racism, brutality for a Detroit cop to lose his badge?

Quote:In 2003, the LA Times ran a feature on Detroit cop Bill "Robocop" Melendez. Twelve years ago, he was already the subject of four lawsuits for racism and brutality, had cost the city more than $1 million in settlements and was at the center of an FBI investigation that resulted in one of the most sweeping consent decrees ever for a local police department.

Melendez, though, continued his career in law enforcement.

Quote:On Jan. 28 of this year, though, Bill Melendez was caught illegally choking and punching a retired black grandfather in the head 16 times. The victim, Floyd Dent, was a horrifically bloody mess and the dash cam video appeared to show Melendez planting cocaine on Dent. Every single charge against him was dropped and Melendez was arrested and charged with three felonies. From the beginning, Floyd Dent has believed that he was targeted and assaulted by white officers because he was a black man in a black neighborhood
Before anyone gets too excited about this understand that the jury acquitted him of the most serious charges.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/baltimor...d-suspect/

Quote:Baltimore officer convicted of shooting unarmed suspect

Quote:A Maryland jury convicted a Baltimore police officer on Thursday of first-degree assault in the 2014 shooting of an unarmed and already subdued burglary suspect, a court spokeswoman said.

The Baltimore City Circuit Court jury acquitted Officer Wesley Cagle of charges of attempted first- and second-degree murder in the shooting of Michael Johansen, the spokeswoman said.

The victim was white.  Otherwise I'm sure the jury would have given the cop a medal.
Oh my, officer,  what a big gun you have!

The better to blow your head off, my dear!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/boston-c...y-cameras/

Quote:Boston cops demand long guns in angry union letter — but reject body cameras

Here's a whole fucking department that just doesn't get it.
(August 6, 2016 at 12:38 am)Minimalist Wrote: Oh my, officer,  what a big gun you have!

The better to blow your head off, my dear!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/boston-c...y-cameras/

Quote:Boston cops demand long guns in angry union letter — but reject body cameras

Here's a whole fucking department that just doesn't get it.

Those first two paragraphs belong in the That's what she said thread.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/we-final...hat-it-is/

Quote:We finally found out what will get a cop fired — and you won’t believe what it is

Quote:According to the Times Union, intentionally running over a ground hog with a golf cart  has resulted in the suspension of the two police officers — with both of them facing firing for the act.

Ah....justice.
Perhaps the Chicago PD has learned a few things?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/chicago-...pauloneal/

Quote:Chicago officers stripped of duties after fatally shooting unarmed black man

Quote:O'Neal was shot in the back, the Associated Press reports, and the fatal shooting was not captured on video because the body cam of the officer who fired the fatal shot was not operating at the time, authorities said. Later, additional footage shows a sergeant telling officers to shut off their body cams and directs one officer not to speak about the shooting in front of officers wearing their cameras, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.
Quote:"Here's the thing. Any statements you're making in front of peoples' camera and stuff like that are just killing you," he said. 
I heard on the radio today that the reason cops get away with this shit is because authorities like the DA and other prosecutors are scared to cross them. If they took action against rogue cops they will be accused of being anti police. who's going to protect you against the people who are supposed to protect you.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1879 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 671 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 675 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 788 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 694 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 810 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1734 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1617 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2011 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1815 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus