Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 8:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
I just heard Michael Slager is getting off, One juror could not find it in his heart to convict him even with that video. I guess now it's legal to shoot someone in the back and still get off scott free. I have a feeling there will be some angry people protesting. WTF

Manowar
Hey, its South Carolina.  White cop with a gun and a dead nigger = no foul.

Now this one is not so bad as far as a "crime" goes but it does show that the cops continue to think they can do any fucking thing they want.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/new-jers...unny-suit/

Quote:New Jersey cop faces charges after video catches him striking man in bunny suit

Quote:HOPATCONG -- A borough police officer was charged with assault Friday following an investigation into a video showing him slap a bunny-suited prankster in the Hopatcong police headquarters, authorities said.

Officer Nick Maresca was charged with one count of simple assault for slapping Kevin Emmerich in the face with an open hand on Nov. 17, Sussex County First Assistant Prosecutor Greg Mueller said.
Different when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/i-was-be...us-arrest/

Quote:‘I was beaten like a slave’: Tearful ex-law officer describes white cops brutalizing him during bogus arrest

Wonder how many prisoners he beat up?
To wit:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/video-mi...n-one-eye/

Quote:VIDEO: Michigan cops strap black man to a chair and beat him until he is blind in one eye

So the guy is restrained in a chair by four pigs and one of them is beating the shit out of him but they think it makes it okay if they keep repeating "stop resisting?"

This fucking country is in deep shit.
How do you select these stories out of the tens of thousands of similar stories that hit the wires every day?
I use several news compilation services.  They rarely let me down.

I also visit a site called GunFail which gives me the idiots with guns stories.  They are a little more hit and miss but in general there are enough assholes with guns so that there is no shortage of stories of morons shooting themselves or others.
(December 7, 2016 at 4:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I use several news compilation services.  They rarely let me down.

I also visit a site called GunFail which gives me the idiots with guns stories.  They are a little more hit and miss but in general there are enough assholes with guns so that there is no shortage of stories of morons shooting themselves or others.

Cheers for that.

I'm fairly pro-gun but I do enjoy a story about idiots shooting themselves every now and again.
Moulin;3298881 Wrote:http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/manh...ge-n693346

another domestic dispute call....same thing happened just a few weeks ago....and we've seen these before
  this one says the college policeman was providing back up....just what tactics are they using? for the gunman to get away?  after the many cops being shot, would they not position the extra cop in a defensible position?
  remember the Dallas cop shootings?  that was surprising that a sniper was up high in an area where police would be, which at that time was at some riots/protests??   ---I was not surprised.....anytime people gather for riots/protests/whatever, security people should be thinking there might be a sniper/idiot somewhere
and since all the hate against cops was in the foreground, this should never have been surprising....
I understand all situations are dynamic and there is not time/manpower to make things completely safe
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/nypd-lie...e-records/

Quote:NYPD lies about surveillance of Black Lives Matter demonstrators — Refuses to release records

Quote:The NYPD first denied that they had any such records. However, the MTA and Metro-North later released hundreds of pages of recorded communications between police officers that included NYPD personnel, in addition to photographs that were taken during the protests.

The NYPD maintained for at least a year that it did not have records of its own until a group of activists and lawyers sued to obtain the records.

Lying shits.
(December 3, 2016 at 4:02 pm)Manowar Wrote: I just heard Michael Slager is getting off, One juror could not find it in his heart to convict him even with that video. I guess now it's legal to shoot someone in the back and still get off scott free. I have a feeling there  will be some angry people protesting. WTF

Manowar

He didn't exactly get off. It just ended in a mistrial, and he will be tried again, proving that at least one in twelve Americans is a total fucking idiot.

But if Slager isn't convicted on this one, we may as well give up on ever convicting a cop and declare murder legal for them.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1877 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 670 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 674 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 787 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 693 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 809 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1733 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1616 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2009 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1815 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus