Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 5:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
(April 24, 2017 at 4:43 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 24, 2017 at 4:19 pm)Chad32 Wrote: It should be legal. If you don't want to be filmed, don't take a job as a public servant.

Completely agree. I also think that it should be a crime to doctor footage of an officer doing his/her job. Most officers are more concerned about "'shopped" footage than being caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

Most officers? Where do you get this information from?
And if you don't have something to back up your claim, then I suggest you do what I do and start your sentence with, 'in my opinion.'

Also, I totally agree that doctored footage should be a crime.
I looked it up on google but all I could find where articles about police doctoring footage.
I didn't look terribly hard, just a couple of pages.
Surely there must be something. :-)
Depends on what it is used for.

This:

[Image: pbx6j22pvfcy6nqdvouy.gif]

is political satire and protected speech.

Inventing evidence of a crime is already illegal and since the defense has to be given access to the evidence it is unthinkable that they would not be able to detect any tampering.
I think maybe Gawdzilla is talking about tampering and just putting it on youtube, not for evidence.
He would have thought this through, for sure. :-)
Here's a few more good cops.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd...-1.3098203

Quote:NYPD cops accepted strippers, vacations for expedited gun permits: feds

Quote: A corrupt cadre of cops embroiled in the NYPD gun licensing scandal were plied with strippers, wined, dined and taken on lavish vacations to Mexico and the Bahamas to expedite gun permits for corrupt brokers, according to new court documents.
A deep-pocketed broker even paid for an officer’s honeymoon to Hawaii, according to court records released Tuesday as federal prosecutors added three more disgraced cops’ names to the growing list of bribe recipients. Two other license brokers were also named.
Those facing bribery charges include retired NYPD Officers Gaetano Valastro and Robert Espinal and Lt. Paul Dean.
The three worked with Sgt. David Villanueva and Police Officer Richard Ochetal, who have already been accused of accepting lavish gifts for pushing through gun permits for those who would meet their expensive tastes, federal prosecutors allege.

Tip of the iceberg, I'm sure.
Shoot an unarmed man in the back?  Fine with us, says the Supreme Court.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/4/24/...d-to-trial

Quote:Supreme Court decides that unarmed man shot in the back by a police officer is not entitled to trial

Just as bad as the trigger-happy pig.
The cops showed admirable restraint.  As far as the Supreme Court is concerned they could have blown them all away and it would have been proper police work.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/stop-cry...-gunpoint/

Quote:‘Stop crying, bro! They gonna think we did something!’: Unarmed black teens sob as cop holds them at gunpoint

Breathing While Black seems to be a serious offense.
(April 27, 2017 at 12:24 am)Minimalist Wrote: The cops showed admirable restraint.  As far as the Supreme Court is concerned they could have blown them all away and it would have been proper police work.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/stop-cry...-gunpoint/

Quote:‘Stop crying, bro! They gonna think we did something!’: Unarmed black teens sob as cop holds them at gunpoint

Breathing While Black seems to be a serious offense.

I feel real bad for them kids, but I think the cops were well behaved, and if they were always well behaved, and therefore more trusted and respected, kids wouldn't be crying on the ground thinking they're about to be murdered for being black.
Pointing a gun at someone is "well-behaved?"
Well, they didn't shoot, kick or verbally abuse them.
Maybe raise the bar a little.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1881 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 677 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 678 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 796 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 699 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 812 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1737 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1619 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2013 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1817 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus