Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Religion is the least argued on this forum?
RE: What Religion is the least argued on this forum?
There are hundreds of small religions that are never discussed. However Hinduism and Buddhism are enormous religions and are rarely discussed and often times treated with kid gloves.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Santarism: Worship of Christmas
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 11, 2015 at 6:16 am)Iroscato Wrote: Uhhh...Sikhism? Don't think we have any Sikh members here. Tbh I don't know much about it.

We had an ex Sikh. I don't remember his alias and if he's still around.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 11, 2015 at 7:38 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I dare any atheist here to get into it with a Druid...and then go for a stroll in the nearest park.

(November 12, 2015 at 5:46 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I have yet to see anyone here take on the Druids in a serious manner.

Fucking Druids.

Boru

"Fucking druids" is the point. No one wants to argue with a religion that has 100% more of a chance of nudity, sex/orgies and booze.

And by booze I don't mean shitty communion wine, or Manischewitz.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 2, 2016 at 5:36 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: There are hundreds of small religions that are never discussed. However Hinduism and Buddhism are enormous religions and are rarely discussed and often times treated with kid gloves.

That's because they have some legitimately good stuff in them in addition to the stupid, irrational and obvious.
(October 2, 2016 at 5:36 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: There are hundreds of small religions that are never discussed. However Hinduism and Buddhism are enormous religions and are rarely discussed and often times treated with kid gloves.

LOL...I wonder whether the last few buddhists and whatnots we got around here felt that way...hehehehe  Wink

I -love- tearing into buddhists "holier than them" schtick.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Shakers. I have a bone to pick with them.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, at least Shintoism isn't prudish abaris 7 9121 March 27, 2015 at 5:13 am
Last Post: Vox Populi