Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Very happy to have had a short reprieve from the rain, during which I went grocery shopping. We're back to extremely heavy rain, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel (should I not use that term being as I'm atheist?). Also, still no word on my new heater, but my body is adapting pretty nicely now. And on Wednesday, this rain will be all over.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
To coin a phrase, "tired but wired." Got up rather late this morning (Sunday is the only day I generally get to sleep in), but I need to get to bed soon so that I can get up for work in the morning. Tired from going snowshoeing this afternoon; wired from the tea I had a couple of hours ago.
(January 23, 2017 at 1:01 am)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(January 14, 2017 at 11:09 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Irritated by coworkers ... in love with a special someone. I'll cleave to the latter and push the former feeling out of mind.

Just make sure that special someone isn't actually playing for the other team. I've fallen into that trap too many times.

Nah, she's squarely by my side, brotha.

I was up at my usual 1:00-1:30 this morning. Drank nearly a pot of coffee, arrived at work around 3:20, I don't start till 6:00. On
my third cup of coffee here at work. I'm past ready to get the day started.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(January 23, 2017 at 1:30 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 22, 2017 at 11:44 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I just ate an entire pint of gelato to drown my sorrows.

That's rough. Talente? The salted caramel is better than crack.
That's the one.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Mmmm, coffee ...

How am I feeling?

All a chuckle !

'Martin' from computer support just called. Apparently they have detected I am having some issues with my computer.

"Oh my !"

"Are you at your computer now?"

"Yes"

"What do you see on the screen?"

"A woman eating shit directly out of a cow's butt"

"OK, can you minimize that screen ?"

"Well, I'm in the middle of masturbating"

"Do you want me to call back later?"

"I want you to stop by"

CLICK
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm still feeling a bit traumatized, but glad to be alive and have all my things not destroyed. Also, fuck tornados and 15 minute warnings.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Oh dear lord. Are you alright?
Losty! Tell us what's been happening with you when you get a chance...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 309 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 666 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 628 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1457 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2319 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12306 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 818 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2800 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8330 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6270 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet