Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Member Awards 2015
RE: Member Awards 2015
Quote:Then tell me, Penguin, why the hell did you join a69 if all you're going to do is diss the people who have courage to share a few personal things with others?

I didn't diss nobody out of left field. If I'm going to see people praise something all too often or feel like they're basically shoving it down people's throats, I'm going to react to that eventually. It's not about you or your body at all. It's not like you personally came up to me and harrassed me about how you look. Someone else did that for you, which I know you're not to blame for, thus I can say right now, I have more of a problem with their attitude than with you at all. Towards you, as you are, I have no actual opinion , or at least none that I'm ready to make known. Sorry you got involved in this, even though it's not exactly my fault. I was trying to prove a point, not criticize how you look.

Quote:Was it just so you could continue to be a douche to them.
Is that a question? If so, then no, not at all.

Quote:Do I also take your comments as a request to be removed?
No, and I don't appreciate your insinuation.

Quote:I'm talking partially about your temper tantrum.
This is a claim. I expect you to provide evidence and argue based on that evidence to support it. I'm waiting.
I do think participation in some areas like Mafia or A69 should require acceptance of a higher standard of conduct than the forums generally. And staff sure doesn't need the extra hassle.

Come on, Pengy. Be considerate.
(January 7, 2016 at 3:00 am)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(January 7, 2016 at 2:58 am)Beccs Wrote: Strong women who won't passively take your shit, you mean?

Anyone. He seems to hate everyone.

I don't hate anyone in fact. I have said this before, I think, hating is an emotional process. Emotions only take over where one decides to be irrational for whatever reason. I try to always be as rational as possible.
(January 7, 2016 at 3:05 am)Whateverist the White Wrote: I do think participation in some areas like Mafia or A69 should require acceptance of a higher standard of conduct than the forums generally.  And staff sure doesn't need the extra hassle.

Common, Pengy.  Be considerate.

Um, what exactly are you saying? Go ahead and be frank about it so I can address it.

If you're saying I shouldn't go around there telling people they're ugly or smth, then I'll have you know, as it is, I never posted anything in A69 yet. So I'm not sure what you're arguing for, here. Are you trying to police my speech, or something? Are you telling me I'm not allowed to talk about something? If it is what you're telling me, you've got a shitstorm heading for you, so please let me know.
(January 7, 2016 at 2:58 am)Beccs Wrote:
(January 7, 2016 at 2:56 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: I'm not jealous. I just have a problem with assertive, authoritarian types.

Strong women who won't passively take your shit, you mean?

There is a difference between being strong in face of adversity, which is a great quality, and being unnecessarily aggressive in your conduct because you might've misread a situation. That's why it's better to ask before shooting.
This thread is supposed to be a positive one. What a surprise that when EP gets involved, it devolves into a bunch of bullshit.

I'm so fucking sick of it.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(January 7, 2016 at 3:13 am)The_Empress Wrote: This thread is supposed to be a positive one. What a surprise that when EP gets involved, it devolves into a bunch of bullshit.

I'm so fucking sick of it.

Yet another claim. I'll ask you the same. Argue why you think I transformed the thread into a bunch of bullshit.
He has so many buttons you just never know.
Back on topic, I'm on my mobile now but will cast my votes tomorrow.

Though to be honest, it's a hard choice because there are so many good people here.
Dying to live, living to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOnbhl906s
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Awards 2017 - Results Tiberius 64 11714 January 30, 2018 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Member Awards 2017! Tiberius 164 28245 January 26, 2018 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Member Awards 2016! Tiberius 237 31107 January 22, 2017 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Rayaan