Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convertible laptops with Wacom digitizer?
RE: Convertible laptops with Wacom digitizer?
Look into kde connect, an Android (and maybe other platforms) app that lets you sync a bunch of stuff from the phone to your Linux desktop and vice versa.
And don't let the kde in the name fool you. I've used it successfully under cinnamon on a fedora 25.

You can also use the phone's screen as a touchpad! (Great extra for desktop... Useless for a laptop)
RE: Convertible laptops with Wacom digitizer?
(February 5, 2017 at 5:36 am)pocaracas Wrote: Look into kde connect, an Android (and maybe other platforms) app that lets you sync a bunch of stuff from the phone to your Linux desktop and vice versa.
And don't let the kde in the name fool you. I've used it successfully under cinnamon on a fedora 25.

You can also use the phone's screen as a touchpad! (Great extra for desktop... Useless for a laptop)

I guess, in my case the system is meant for the above mentioned yoga 260 lenovo ultrabook w/ touch screen and digitizer
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Of laptops and power cords...... Brian37 59 3512 April 16, 2022 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Back Vs Messeger bags for laptops Sterben 7 796 February 3, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Sterben