Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The specified thread does not exist."
"The specified thread does not exist."
Hey there,

Every time I try to post a thread in the Science section or the Religion forum it tells me that "The specified thread does not exist."...

I have tried both Chrome and Firefox, so not really sure what to do...

Any help would be much appreciated!
RE: "The specified thread does not exist."
Hi there.

Looks like the spam filter is choking on your submission.

We are looking at it behind the scene here . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It was the link to the TTA thread, kept getting caught in our spam filter. I have released one of the versions sans link, since you already quoted the post.

Welcome back! Smile
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Yeah, what SC said . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Thank you so much for the help Big Grin

Quote:Welcome back! [Image: smile.gif]

Cheers!
How about we NOT necro posts made over a year ago. Also... rules.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 9, 2018 at 5:28 am)chuoiit41 Wrote: , This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.

I checked out your profile. Nice bio ya got there, chuoiit! I ran it through google translate. I'm sure many can empathize with your story.
(May 9, 2018 at 5:38 am)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(May 9, 2018 at 5:28 am)chuoiit41 Wrote: , This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.

I checked out your profile. Nice bio ya got there, chuoiit! I ran it through google translate. I'm sure many can empathize with your story.

LOL Vulcan. I'm going to start a poll.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Looks like Vietnamese.

Does this problem decrease as you get more rep or posts or anything like that?
But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change, 
and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence. 
~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Page 3 of "KKK in Norther Ireland?" thread not working Duty 9 1168 October 30, 2018 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Does this already exist? If not, count it as a suggestion Reltzik 26 2930 October 3, 2018 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Joods
  Quote/Reply not working right in a thread Clueless Morgan 8 1901 August 31, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Edit button does not function anymore for me Autumnlicious 8 3080 March 2, 2011 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Tiberius