Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 3:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
You could be Gardener Zero......I'm sure that there's some invasive something that Richmond isn't equipped to handle......
(I may or may not have helped brazilian peppers move across s. florida........speaking of which.....who else here doesn't have a reaction to ivy or sumac?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[raises hand]

Fell in the shit and rolled, stood up, walked out, nuthin'. Figures.

I was gonna cosplay as a rockabilly Poison Ivy for a fetish ball, but spent the money on being able to have a dog at my apartment. I still plan to get the costume worked up. I'll dedicate THAT shoot to you. Wink

But seriously, the idea of a being a guerilla gardener turns me on.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
LOL, fuckin Homewrecker!   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You know us gypsies.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Nice to get the low down on what you're both up to. Did you get a dog, Summer? If so - PICTURES!

Your property sounds pretty cool, Rhythm. How many acres altogether? If you have a drawing of any kind showing how you manage to terrace and access your crops that would be interesting to see. Too bad you're not in Colorado or Washington state. You'd be able to grow one hell of a cash crop.
(April 15, 2015 at 9:44 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(April 13, 2015 at 10:06 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: It must be hard being really really good looking

I make up for it by having an unpleasant personality.

In my youth women used to make a bee line for me, then after about five minutes of my actual company would make their excuses and leave.

Now my looks are gone and I have nothing going for me.

Fortunately I have a wife who can stand to be with me for more than ten minutes at a time.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I've always had this amazing superpower, I can blend into the background seemlessly, almost like I'm invisible. It only works on women though, and I can't turn it off. Doh! I had to build a wife out of special metals just so she knew where I was.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 18, 2015 at 8:06 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(April 15, 2015 at 9:44 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I make up for it by having an unpleasant personality.

In my youth women used to make a bee line for me, then after about five minutes of my actual company would make their excuses and leave.

Now my looks are gone and I have nothing going for me.

Fortunately I have a wife who can stand to be with me for more than ten minutes at a time.

Yeah, ten minutes will get it done for me too.  Nice.
What's wrong with our wives?!
(April 18, 2015 at 10:16 am)robvalue Wrote: I've always had this amazing superpower, I can blend into the background seemlessly, almost like I'm invisible. It only works on women though, and I can't turn it off. Doh! I had to build a wife out of special metals just so she knew where I was.

That's better than using butter and shotgun shells.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new member asswriter 8 207 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1178 124253 April 4, 2024 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New member MistMuse 7 255 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 521 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 865 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 648 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1350 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1189 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2049 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2625 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one