Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 6:27 pm

Poll: Do you believe in God?
This poll is closed.
Yes
13.92%
148 13.92%
No
86.08%
915 86.08%
Total 1063 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Quick Poll - Do you believe in God?
RE: Quick Poll - Do you believe in God?
(March 10, 2013 at 9:43 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Or at least have some tonic with it.

mmmm Jinnantonix.... Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 10, 2013 at 9:52 pm)Shell B Wrote: Oh my god! You like totally ignored my like posts where I was actually like responding to your lame rhetoric. I am so telling daddy on you.

So, um, do five-year-olds that you know say cunt often, dumbass?
You're just pathetic, but I'm sure you knew that already.
welcome back, scumbag liar!
(March 11, 2013 at 9:44 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: welcome back, scumbag liar!
Better than being the descendent of Nazis in my opinion Wink
I am far more happy with having a dead nazi as grandpar, than worshiping a pedophile as prophet
Was your grandfather a Gestapo officer by any chance? What a vile human being he was. I'm glad we started him and his ilk out.
(March 11, 2013 at 9:53 am)mo66 Wrote: Was your grandfather a Gestapo officer by any chance? What a vile human being he was. I'm glad we started him and his ilk out.

My grandfather was in the Hitler youth.

But his brothers and all his wifes brothers died in the battles in the soviet union.

Point being: Who do you mean with "WE"?

You didnt do jackshit!

And most importent of all, I am not my grandfather, neighter anyone from my nazi relatives!

And you, are not the one who won, let alone fought in WW2.

You are just a pathetic lieing piece of shit trying to get credit for the deeds of others
(March 11, 2013 at 9:57 am)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(March 11, 2013 at 9:53 am)mo66 Wrote: Was your grandfather a Gestapo officer by any chance? What a vile human being he was. I'm glad we started him and his ilk out.

My grandfather was in the Hitler youth.

But his brothers and all his wifes brothers died in the battles in the soviet union.

Point being: Who do you mean with "WE"?

You didnt do jackshit!

And most importent of all, I am not my grandfather, neighter anyone from my nazi relatives!

And you, are not the one who won, let alone fought in WW2.

You are just a pathetic lieing piece of shit trying to get credit for the deeds of others
How stupid of them to try to fight the Soviets. Needless to say, I'm certainly not regretful about their demise. If they genuinely thought a pathetic little country like Germany can beat the Soviets, Americans and us Brits, that is the pinnacle of delusion. They got what they deserved, a disgraceful life in this world, and hopefully a lasting punishment in the next.

Well, the RAF kicked some butt. So did my Grandfather.
Mo and Germans, you both quit your bickering now!

[Image: AF_SpeedBump_zps693c90e5.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 11, 2013 at 10:08 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Mo and Germans, you both quit your bickering now!

Please. No mo stupidity! No mo intolerance! Better yet, just no Mo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you atheists believe in the Big Bang Theory? Authari 95 5763 January 8, 2024 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Gallup Poll for 2022 TheJefe817 27 3142 July 2, 2022 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 7664 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Lightbulb POLL: As an Atheist, What Do You View as Being the Most Rational Political Outlook? Engel 124 35776 June 1, 2022 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Standing up to family for what you believe in Tomatoshadow2 30 2419 May 4, 2022 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Why do you not believe in the concept of a God? johndoe122931 110 8491 June 19, 2021 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
Lightbulb Here is why you should believe in God. R00tKiT 112 13872 April 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Here’s Why You SHOULDN’T Believe In God BrianSoddingBoru4 46 4202 April 5, 2020 at 8:03 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Poll: 0.0% of Icelanders Under 25 Believe God Created The World blue grey brain 37 6519 January 24, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  scripture says we atheists believe in god android17ak47 17 3239 October 21, 2018 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Fireball