Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 8:31 pm

Poll: Do you believe in God?
This poll is closed.
Yes
13.92%
148 13.92%
No
86.08%
915 86.08%
Total 1063 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Quick Poll - Do you believe in God?
RE: Quick Poll - Do you believe in God?
(February 20, 2014 at 10:11 am)enrico Wrote: Again i was wrong in thinking that this forum is a real forum in which you are free to express your feeling.
Now that i got an official warning i should be more careful. Smile

It was a fucking joke, shit for brains. Although I will credit you for confirming its unerring accuracy. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Wow, came for the stupid poll, stayed for the drama!
LOL Enrico, you crack me up.
(February 20, 2014 at 10:11 am)enrico Wrote:
Quote:Now, if you're done with the red herrings, back to my question please.

I do apologize but i have forgotten what your question was. Worship (large)

If only there were some way to record words on these pages so we could go back over what was said instead of having to remember everything...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
As miss sweet brown would say....AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR TIS!!!
(January 10, 2014 at 8:55 am)enrico Wrote: My main scope here has been already fulfilled anyway.
I show you that you will never get any evidence that life is finite and God does not exist and that in this physical world there can be any progress ever.

So his "main scope" was an argument from ignorance. How appropriate.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(February 20, 2014 at 1:49 pm)Stimbo Wrote: If only there were some way to record words on these pages so we could go back over what was said instead of having to remember everything...

I know, right? They need to figure out a way to keep what has been said on the forum. I should contact Tibs to figure a way to do that.
Some of us just keep hitting ctrl+s to store all forum pages we go through on our hard drives.
It's the only way...
That's a good idea. Beats my solution of writing everything down with pen and paper.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I take photographs of each and every post I read. Once they've been developed, I pin them to a big board on my wall. It's really the only way to be sure.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you atheists believe in the Big Bang Theory? Authari 95 5782 January 8, 2024 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Gallup Poll for 2022 TheJefe817 27 3143 July 2, 2022 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 7681 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Lightbulb POLL: As an Atheist, What Do You View as Being the Most Rational Political Outlook? Engel 124 35788 June 1, 2022 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Standing up to family for what you believe in Tomatoshadow2 30 2422 May 4, 2022 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Why do you not believe in the concept of a God? johndoe122931 110 8518 June 19, 2021 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
Lightbulb Here is why you should believe in God. R00tKiT 112 13883 April 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Here’s Why You SHOULDN’T Believe In God BrianSoddingBoru4 46 4203 April 5, 2020 at 8:03 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Poll: 0.0% of Icelanders Under 25 Believe God Created The World blue grey brain 37 6526 January 24, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  scripture says we atheists believe in god android17ak47 17 3240 October 21, 2018 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Fireball