Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 5:21 pm

Poll: Do you believe in God?
This poll is closed.
Yes
13.92%
148 13.92%
No
86.08%
915 86.08%
Total 1063 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Quick Poll - Do you believe in God?
RE: Quick Poll - Do you believe in God?
(October 24, 2014 at 10:18 am)Riketto Wrote:
(October 24, 2014 at 9:56 am)whateverist Wrote: I'd start the thread for you but I don't want to offend you Rikky. Would you like a thread to explore your hurt feelings? We could call it "Rikky's Pouty, Pity Party". What do you think?

Oh, please don't try to make me say anything regarding this issue.
Anything i may say may be taken as a challenge to the moderators which i really try to avoid.
Have a good day anyway. Smile

There you go. Good answer! I think you're going to come through this just fine. Now we'll all get all the time in the world to talk you out of all that crazy shit you believe. Smile
(October 24, 2014 at 10:57 am)whateverist Wrote:
(October 24, 2014 at 10:18 am)Riketto Wrote: Oh, please don't try to make me say anything regarding this issue.
Anything i may say may be taken as a challenge to the moderators which i really try to avoid.
Have a good day anyway. Smile

There you go. Good answer! I think you're going to come through this just fine. Now we'll all get all the time in the world to talk you out of all that crazy shit you believe. Smile

1) One example please.
2) If the things are crazy why the hell would you read them? Cool Shades
I never said they weren't entertaining in their own way. Besides there was a time when I was checking out every bit of woo I could find, looking for some magic. Reading your looniness is like reading a fanciful history where the nazis win WW II. It is horrible but fascinating to imagine what could have been if I had taken a different turn along the way. I guess that's why I don't get angry with you for your pompous condescension.
(October 25, 2014 at 7:53 am)whateverist Wrote: I never said they weren't entertaining in their own way. Besides there was a time when I was checking out every bit of woo I could find, looking for some magic. Reading your looniness is like reading a fanciful history where the nazis win WW II. It is horrible but fascinating to imagine what could have been if I had taken a different turn along the way. I guess that's why I don't get angry with you for your pompous condescension.

So no example of crazy things forthcoming eh!
Not even one single example.
All talking but scarce in dough. Smile
You sound a little bit like the kettle challenging the accusation that he is black. When you ask for one example it is hard to single out any particular thing. The kettle just seems to be all black.
(October 25, 2014 at 9:22 am)whateverist Wrote: You sound a little bit like the kettle challenging the accusation that he is black. When you ask for one example it is hard to single out any particular thing. The kettle just seems to be all black.

I would have thought that you would come up with a better excuse to hide the fact that you haven't got a clue of what you are talking about.
If you make accusation without having the evidence to back them up then people will say that you are a fool.
What else do you expect? Confused Fall
That they -not you- will agree with me.
(October 23, 2014 at 5:47 am)Riketto Wrote: Well, well you say that i found other who share my fantasy.
Of course they are not many just few billion people.
What about you?
How many billions have you found? Thinking

I haven't been looking - because I happen to know that finding others who share your fantasy doesn't make your fantasy real.
(October 26, 2014 at 12:33 am)genkaus Wrote:
(October 23, 2014 at 5:47 am)Riketto Wrote: Well, well you say that i found other who share my fantasy.
Of course they are not many just few billion people.
What about you?
How many billions have you found? Thinking

I haven't been looking - because I happen to know that finding others who share your fantasy doesn't make your fantasy real.

It is all a game Gen.
Fantasy or not even in a game win the one who put the cards on the table.
I put many cards on this table while you put almost nothing.
Rural India is full of mud and straws houses and temples so it is likely that in the old times people carry on with the same system.
Now considering that these types of construction don't last very long it is obvious that the researchers could find any evidence of these construction but as i already said you keep on believing what the researchers said and everybody will be happy. Smile

(October 25, 2014 at 10:41 am)whateverist Wrote: That they -not you- will agree with me.

That is very interesting.
You mean that if you go to court to accuse somebody the judge will agree with you even if you can't back up your accusation with solid evidence.
Gee, you remind me the 3 al jazeera guys and the Egyptian court system.
Oh boy i feel sick. Confused FallConfusedhock:Confused Fall
(October 26, 2014 at 8:28 am)Riketto Wrote: It is all a game Gen.
Fantasy or not even in a game win the one who put the cards on the table.
I put many cards on this table while you put almost nothing.

I don't have to show you my cards if the only thing you have are two's. Given the nature of the deck, it automatically means my cards are higher than yours.

(October 26, 2014 at 8:28 am)Riketto Wrote: Rural India is full of mud and straws houses and temples so it is likely that in the old times people carry on with the same system.

Except, I haven't seen a single temple made of mud and straws.

(October 26, 2014 at 8:28 am)Riketto Wrote: Now considering that these types of construction don't last very long it is obvious that the researchers could find any evidence of these construction but as i already said you keep on believing what the researchers said and everybody will be happy. Smile

Except, these constructions aren't the only evidence of a settlement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you atheists believe in the Big Bang Theory? Authari 95 5754 January 8, 2024 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Gallup Poll for 2022 TheJefe817 27 3141 July 2, 2022 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 7655 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Lightbulb POLL: As an Atheist, What Do You View as Being the Most Rational Political Outlook? Engel 124 35720 June 1, 2022 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Standing up to family for what you believe in Tomatoshadow2 30 2419 May 4, 2022 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Why do you not believe in the concept of a God? johndoe122931 110 8460 June 19, 2021 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
Lightbulb Here is why you should believe in God. R00tKiT 112 13858 April 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Here’s Why You SHOULDN’T Believe In God BrianSoddingBoru4 46 4199 April 5, 2020 at 8:03 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Poll: 0.0% of Icelanders Under 25 Believe God Created The World blue grey brain 37 6512 January 24, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  scripture says we atheists believe in god android17ak47 17 3237 October 21, 2018 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Fireball