Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hire Christians to do Web Design
RE: I hire Christians to do Web Design

You're fucking nuts!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(September 16, 2011 at 7:32 pm)Ace Otana Wrote:

You're fucking nuts!

You win one internet for the pithiest,most insightful response. Cool Shades

OF course I'm assuming you're saying the guy is nuts AND believes that drivel,not that he's nuts BECAUSE he believes ; that would be an ad hominem attack and very naughty.
Quote:You're fucking nuts!

I love being crazzzzzzzzeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I love God he is awsome.
There is exactly as much evidence for your god as there is for the muslim god, because they are in fact the same god (a grand total of nothing). As such, the muslim god isn't cutting off anyone's hand for anything.

lol@ "scientifically documents cases of divine healing" they have a godometer?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:lol@ "scientifically documents cases of divine healing" they have a godometer?

So what is wrong with scientifically recording God doing stuff??? You need to reconsider your belief, it is not scientific to ignore evidence, just your opinion.
Hey I love God he is awsome.
(October 2, 2011 at 6:26 am)FutureAndAHope Wrote:
Quote:lol@ "scientifically documents cases of divine healing" they have a godometer?

So what is wrong with scientifically recording God doing stuff??? You need to reconsider your belief, it is not scientific to ignore evidence, just your opinion.

Do you have this evidence or are you just going to assert that it exists?
Why should anyone "rediscover" their infancy?? Very confusing.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Web SimpleCaveman 24 819 January 9, 2024 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Coronavirus plotting on a web map WinterHold 6 1035 May 26, 2021 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  bots and the change of the web. WinterHold 29 2344 June 20, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  How to make a "span" across the diagonal of a web-page? FlatAssembler 6 953 May 26, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Solar System simulation: my latest web app. WinterHold 8 981 February 7, 2020 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] Multiple Sclerosis Map: my latest web project WinterHold 22 2914 October 4, 2019 at 10:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Is front-end web development dying? WinterHold 18 1460 September 10, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Welcome to McAfee Web Advisor popups... Rev. Rye 5 3024 June 4, 2017 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Question for Those of You Wwho Use Mobile Web Devices (iPhones, Smart Phones, etc.) Rhondazvous 26 4268 July 24, 2015 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Advice Sought for Web Programming AFTT47 13 3256 April 4, 2015 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: bennyboy