Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 7:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the future of Catholic Church and Satan?
RE: What's the future of Catholic Church and Satan?
(August 15, 2015 at 5:26 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

The xtian church/organized religion will dwindle away into nothingness first, followed by individual belief. Hopefully most if not all existing  religions will follow this course. I won't speculate the time frame. I can't speculate on future religions but I believe that some will be invented. The human psyche dearly loves comfort.

They don't need satan to induce fear. Just keep threatening to take away eternal life. To me, that has always been their biggest power play.

What are you kick starting? Are you mainly here for self promotion?

Well, I guess I don't see religion any different from for example Star Wars famdom. People need to have something to believe in, religion just made a business out of it. And, as I'm capitalist at heart, I strongly believe that if both sides of transaction are happy, then everything is in order. So even though I don't like Catholic Church for many reasons, I'm not angered at them like you guys seem to be. God is a therapy, it was created to help people. You don't need it? Perfectly ok. I do. It helps me not to be a prick.

As for self promotion - I'm here to discuss matters of beliefs, which interests me, to search for ideas to my writing, and to self promote my graphic novel. Is there something wrong about it?

(August 15, 2015 at 5:16 pm)abaris Wrote:
(August 15, 2015 at 4:48 pm)soloowaty Wrote: Will it change into corporation?

Change into? Methinks you're not fully informed as far as the Catholic Church is concerned.

Well, I actually agree on that one - its already a corporation!
If I said something interesting, please take a moment to check my graphic novel OUR FRIEND SATAN: http://ourfriendsatan.com/comics
We're on Kickstarter too: http://kck.st/1JMkJ2z

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the future of Catholic Church and Satan? - by satan_buttercup - August 15, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good exists - a Catholic comments Barry 619 36993 October 30, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Tongue Scrupulosity - a Catholic disorder ? Bucky Ball 2 378 July 27, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Helping Satan LinuxGal 10 1622 April 1, 2023 at 5:51 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 8072 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Satan's Spy System = SSS Ferrocyanide 5 878 January 13, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1288 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Catholic Church against Cesarean section Fake Messiah 24 4111 August 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1635 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1408 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 830 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet