Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together?
RE: Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together?
(October 3, 2015 at 3:12 am)bambi_swag Wrote:
(October 3, 2015 at 2:59 am)houseofcantor Wrote: There's no intelligence in any of these designs. The very lack of design and intent is what makes evolution so cool, and a useful paradigm. Besides, ID is a total affront to god. I'm still baffled as to why IDiots fail to see this. (Well, they generally don't understand evolution, so there's that. )
Evolution is actually a VERY important in order to understand biology and I too don't understand why some Creationists fail to understand this. I think it's because we feel threatened or that's its an attack on God.

Though I disagree with the direction of Evolution (I think evolution it happens in a Reverse direction) even I can accept its theoretical potential in full and say honestly say only a wilfull tard would completely dismiss Evolution. The main point I disagree on really is abiogensis.

Evolution does not have a direction. tell me what you think evolution is and how it works because I think you may have the wrong end of the stick. Abiogenesis happened, we know this because there is life, how it happened is up for debate but science is working on it and making strides. You can't expect science to know everything NOW and make factual claims with incomplete information. We leave that to religion.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you be an atheist and an I.D. advocate together? - by downbeatplumb - October 3, 2015 at 3:21 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And this, America, is why you can't have nice things... The Valkyrie 28 5081 August 23, 2016 at 5:16 am
Last Post: Joods
  We can dare to dream of the stars again, if only we can achieve this small thing. Annik 49 18434 May 17, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda