Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 5:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!!
RE: Hi!!
(December 2, 2010 at 4:40 am)tackattack Wrote: But seriously EmoKid, you're more likely to get flack for cutting yourself around here than not believing in God, welcome.

Giggled a little at that. That's the first time you caused me to giggle, Tack. Big Grin
I know this goth-girl who has not only opened her legs to every guy in town but has gotten herself pregnant three times by three guys. She shaved her hair off and kept cutting herself. Then she ended up in a mental institution. Every now and again I see her go by looking like a complete mess. I slap myself silly everytime I remember that I had oral sex with her before. What was I thinking?
ROFLOL
Fucking mental she is. And I thought theists were the most insane. Tongue

Quote:Because the other Christians think you are a smart arse and the preacher or minister of "god's word" can get annoyed, because they expect those they are teaching to nod their head like sheep.
They don't like open minds. They fear those who have the ability to step back and really question things independently. It's easy to herd sheep because they're dumb, it's near impossible to herd someone who's smarter than you. Can't herd someone who thinks independently. Why else do they try and keep people from questioning? And attacking those who do question. Trying to keep the leash on you in other words.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Messages In This Thread
Hi!! - by xX♥EmoKid♥Xx - December 1, 2010 at 12:25 pm
RE: Hi!! - by Minimalist - December 1, 2010 at 12:27 pm
RE: Hi!! - by padraic - December 9, 2010 at 6:30 pm
RE: Hi!! - by chasm - December 1, 2010 at 12:42 pm
RE: Hi!! - by technophobe - December 1, 2010 at 3:06 pm
RE: Hi!! - by lilyannerose - December 1, 2010 at 4:07 pm
RE: Hi!! - by Lethe - December 1, 2010 at 4:30 pm
RE: Hi!! - by Justtristo - December 1, 2010 at 7:06 pm
RE: Hi!! - by tackattack - December 2, 2010 at 4:40 am
RE: Hi!! - by Ace Otana - December 2, 2010 at 5:23 pm
RE: Hi!! - by Lethe - December 2, 2010 at 5:37 pm