Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
Quote:Regarding the issue at hand, males have traditionally held the power in society. They get more recognition, they get more money, they wield more influence, and they've created institutions (social and political) to enshrine themselves at the top of the hierarchy.
You're a complete idiot if you honestly believe that. All I read was the same "secret oppressor oppressing us" not because of facts and figures but because we feeeeel like that. Look at the societal construct and tell me your society isn't sexist against men,I dare you, I double dare you. Despite being sexist against men to help women rise up (what kind of logic is that?) men still dominate. What does that tell you?
And if you wanna talk women in power, let's talk about Yahoo's CEO, shall we?

Edit(more to add): I'll admit it the society is not fair. It's sexist against men,I have facts and figures you have feeeeels. Admit it, you live in a society that more than equal favors women and STILL they manage to fuck up.,its called incompetence not oppression. It's not because women can't, it's simply because they don't want to (the majority of them anyway).

Edit 2: If you wanna talk more about woman in power let's talk about HPs woman CEO Carly Fiorina shall we?
Maybe I'm seeing a pattern here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by ErGingerbreadMandude - April 20, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1657 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive