Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 2:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
(April 25, 2016 at 5:45 am)Irrational Wrote:
(April 25, 2016 at 4:27 am)pool the great Wrote: I have heard this many times, yes.
Let me give you an example of how bad men have it:

For one, their balls. This is a very vulnerable part of men. A light punch can itself produce nauseating pain. More pain than giving birth, mind you.

No, that's a very bad comparison. There's no way you should have even thought of that one.

I wasn't comparing anything. I was simply pointing out that men don't exactly have everything good for them.
I would imagine the majority of the men to have been somehow kicked /punched or had some kind of physical impact on their balls.
Quote:The pain a woman feels giving birth is around 57 DEL of pain, the equivalent feeling of fracturing 20 bones at once. A hard kick to the nuts measures over 9000 DEL's, the equivalent pain of giving birth to 160 babies and breaking 3,200 bones at once.
So on average a man experiences the pain of giving birth to 160 babies and breaking 3,200 bones atleast once.

The most amount of babies born to a woman :
Quote:The greatest officially recorded number of children born to one mother is 69, to the wife of Feodor Vassilyev (b. 1707–c.1782), a peasant from Shuya, Russia. In 27 confinements she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets.
Which doesn't even come close to the amount of pain men endure when they get kicked in the balls.
You were saying women have it bad because of period?

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by ErGingerbreadMandude - April 25, 2016 at 9:54 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1660 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive