Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 6:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
(April 25, 2016 at 12:59 pm)Losty Wrote: It's hard to tell the greatest pain you've ever felt because whatever pain you're feeling tends to feel a lot stronger when you're feeling it than it does when you're remembering it. This feels especially true for childbirth. When it's over it's hard to remember how bad it hurt. Perineal tearing is a nightmare and some women tear alllll the way through (curse the little babies with the big fat heads). I feel like having my water forcefully broken when I wasn't dilated hurt a thousand times worse than kidney stones which hurt at least 10 times worse than childbirth.

Reminds me from an exchange from American Dad, when Steve doesn't want to be famous, and Francine is trying to take advantage of him and use his fame to get in with a good hairdresser:

Francine: "Oh, Steve, just curious: when did you stop loving mommy?"

Steve: "Uhh... what?"

Francine: " 'Cause if you loved me, you wouldn't want me to have ugly hair.  But whatever makes you happy.  I have to go put ointment on that hideous Cesarean scar I have because of you."

Steve: "But Hayley was the Cesarean!"

Francine: "Oh, that's right. With you I just tore from my V to my A."
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by TheRealJoeFish - April 25, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1657 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive