Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 5:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
(April 25, 2016 at 1:52 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(April 25, 2016 at 12:59 pm)pool the great Wrote: Aaah,  I thought it was meant as a "comparing the instance of getting kicked in the balls vs the instance of getting period". I didn't realize it was a "comparing getting kicked in the balls with pregnancy."  

If you reread your exchange with Irrational, it is plain that he was responding to your comparison of ball-kicking to childbirth.

You're either being dishonest or stupid here. Which is it?

(April 25, 2016 at 12:59 pm)pool the great Wrote: Also, to answer your question of the pain regarding giving birth refer to my post above.

That really doesn't answer my question, but I've already accustomed myself to your irrelevancy. I wasn't asking you to get your answer, empty as it is -- I was asking to point out to the other readers here exactly how willing your are to pontificate ex culo.

I feel sorry for you ... you're one of those folks who not only is so dumb they don't realize they're dumb, they don't even have the sense to quit displaying it to the world.

You've got a long road ahead of you, kid. I hope you clean the earwax out one day, you've got a lot to learn.

I don't really want to debate you but I'm going to reply just for the sake of it.
Quote:If you reread your exchange with Irrational, it is plain that he was responding to your comparison of ball-kicking to childbirth.

You're either being dishonest or stupid here. Which is it?
Refer to what I said in my previous post, I was apologizing for misinterpreting what Irrational said.

Quote:That really doesn't answer my question,
You were asking how I knew the amount of pain endured during pregnancy, correct?
I asked you to refer to me previous post, my previous post consisted of a quote :
Quote:The pain a woman feels giving birth is around 57 DEL of pain, the equivalent feeling of fracturing 20 bones at once. A hard kick to the nuts measures over 9000 DEL's, the equivalent pain of giving birth to 160 babies and breaking 3,200 bones at once.
I've bolded the part of the quote to which you wanted an answer to.

Quote:I feel sorry for you ... you're one of those folks who not only is so dumb they don't realize they're dumb, they don't even have the sense to quit displaying it to the world.
I know I'm far from an intelligent guy, the only way I can improve myself is by asking questions and generally voicing my opinions so that I can examine what others have to say about them and correcting them appropriately.
Quote:You've got a long road ahead of you, kid. I hope you clean the earwax out one day, you've got a lot to learn.
Thanks. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by ErGingerbreadMandude - April 26, 2016 at 12:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1657 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive