Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 9:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God said People who have Flat Noses Canot Serve Him
RE: God said People who have Flat Noses Canot Serve Him
(April 26, 2016 at 12:40 pm)Drich Wrote:
(April 25, 2016 at 12:55 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: After several months of witnessing Drich defend the indefensible, and speak about specific groups of human beings as though they were inanimate objects, I've come to think there is a strong likelihood of him being a sociopath.  [emoji19]

While I do not care how i land on a social issue I do act with a deep and well regulated conscience.

I am simply the type of person who does what is right no matter what people think. I am and always will do what is right according to God and not what others say or do. I will not be manipulated by emotion nor peer pressure. Nor do I fear punishment or reprisal. I do not back off or back down just because things are hard. I have done things that make people second guess me, and i have done thing people would choose to honor if i shared them, but again it's not about what people think. It's about honoring and following God's will to the limits of my strength and ability.
I believe the word you are looking for is integrity. That is the quality you despise and seem to hate because it is aligned with God and not my fellow man.

If that makes me a sociopath in the kangaroo court of popular opinion then so be it. I'm been call worse by better people than you and yet I still live to tell the tale.

LFC - Respectfully, I think you're incorrect. Sociopathy appears to me, from what I've read about it, to be an inborn (epigenetic/genetic/early-childhood) problem, where the person simply fails to develop normal human empathy. 

However, I think it's possible for circumstance or programming, such as religious indoctrination (or, say Communist indoctrination), to destroy a person's natural empathy until they effectively become a sociopath, by hijacking the moral systems of the brain, the way the HIV virus attacks the defensive cells of the immune system. Call it Acquired Indoctrination Develops Sociopathy (or AIDS, for short), perhaps?

[See, douchebag? I do know what an analogy is. Yours simply failed because humans cannot justifiably be called tools under your example.]

It is clear that, just as the homicide bombers in the Mideast think they are doing something highly moral, while the rest of us can see they are depraved lunatics, that this guy's apparent sociopathy is an acquired characteristic. It's so mind-blowing to us who have resisted such indoctrination that we think it must be a personal flaw... but the truth is, we should be rightfully frightened of people like him, who think God is such a horrible douchebag and yet defend it as moral (and may blow us up or deprive us of rights/freedoms in the name of this God), and yet feel nothing but pity for how they came to be that way.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Messages In This Thread
RE: God said People who have Flat Noses Canot Serve Him - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 26, 2016 at 1:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 424 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 587 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 2101 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Hey, Nobody Said It WASN'T True YahwehIsTheWay 17 2700 December 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1588 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why don't we have people named Jesus? Alexmahone 28 5672 April 5, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? possibletarian 367 69233 November 24, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  And God Said Minimalist 24 3555 October 20, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3151 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2765 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus