Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 1:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your services are requested, posthaste.
RE: Your services are requested, posthaste.
My dog is a gentle animal, I can go around with him on the street and he harms no one, except the occasional piss on someone's tire lol. Inside my yard its a different matter. Children can enter, strangers get badassery.

One of these days 2 JWs after ringing decided to barge in (i dont lock my front gate, it is just on the snap in closed, easily opened by reaching the hand to the lock).Suffice to say he got rid of them faster than I, an atheist could. "Dude, you left your watchtower pamphlets behind!" That was what I said. Suffice to say, he got a special chow from me that day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your services are requested, posthaste. - by Losty - May 26, 2016 at 5:51 pm
RE: Your services are requested, posthaste. - by LastPoet - May 25, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2261 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  What are some good streaming services? vulcanlogician 20 1068 April 15, 2022 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician