Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 12:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a lack of evidence be considered proof?
RE: Can a lack of evidence be considered proof?
What Esquilax said. If you look and look and look and don't find the thing you're looking for, and don't even find compelling reasons to keep looking, the safe bet is that the thing you're looking for simply isn't there. That isn't to say that it won't ever be found, but if you keep looking in the same shoebox for the same rhinoceros, you're playing a mug's game.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - May 27, 2016 at 10:34 pm
RE: Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? - by Foxaèr - February 1, 2017 at 1:58 am
RE: Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? - by Asmodee - February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) insider432 277 121937 August 22, 2014 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15