Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 1:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance?
RE: Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance?
(June 15, 2016 at 10:43 pm)Godschild Wrote:  I can imagine the scenario, it's just that whatever I answered wouldn't change what happened. God the Father would not have allowed it, this was his ultimate will that no one could change, his love for us is omnipotent.
So what are we bout here..invisible walls, mesmerism...what?  

Quote:Jesus himself couldn't have stopped it because He is God and like minded with the Father and Holy Spirit and thus followed the will of the Father willfully. Like I said no one here would have attempted to stop it either,
Yeah...sorry buddy, just because you're the kind of guy that might sit complacently in the crowd doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Quote:the Romans would have seen to that,
LOL, the romans tried to see to alot of things..where are they now?  

Quote:there was a great crowd of Jews stirred up that would have taken anyone to the side who tried to stop it and convince them to try it would not be good for them. So you see why I believe the question to be just silly. I've heard Christians answer this very question in Bible discussions and they all said they wouldn't have stopped it because they wouldn't have the salvation Jesus desired for all who would accept it.
You must mean..in all of this, that you think it would have been super hard to succeed, not that people wouldn;t try.  Well, that's what the provision for success was for in the thought experiment....don't you think? And so what if it would be really hard? We try to do really hard shit all the time, especially when we're saving peoples lives.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? - by The Grand Nudger - June 15, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slam dunk - Jesus had no clue LinuxGal 19 1518 September 16, 2023 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Data
  Why do I need to be saved? zwanzig 15 1276 August 3, 2023 at 11:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Questions I have had about the Bible recently... FlatAssembler 12 2235 July 24, 2021 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians. Greatest I am 71 5843 October 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm
  How do Christians imagine 2nd coming of Jesus? Fake Messiah 39 3848 September 15, 2020 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Would Jesus promote punishing the innocent instead of the guilty? Greatest I am 159 10147 September 10, 2020 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 10160 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
  [Serious] Do we have any female Christians left? If not, anyone is welcome to comment. Losty 34 3532 May 13, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: WolfsChild
  Did Jesus ever have a perm? Cod 32 4513 April 3, 2019 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 8129 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm