Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 7:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana + Medicare, a potent combination
RE: Marijuana + Medicare, a potent combination
My thoughts on carcinogen load: If tobacco and marijuana were consumed (smoked) in the same volume/weight my guess it would be the same carcinogen load. They are both plants. When burned and inhaled, except for the nicotine and THC, the other cancer causing agents should be present in a similar profile.

The fact that tobacco smokers inhale a larger burned volume than marijuana only smokers (typically) the carcinogen load exposure would be greater and you would find a greater incidence of cancer in tobacco smokers than pot only smokers. How many pot smokers do you know that smoke up to 40 joints a day?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
Marijuana + Medicare, a potent combination - by Alex K - July 7, 2016 at 10:15 am
RE: Marijuana + Medicare, a potent combination - by brewer - July 7, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloning is safer - the perils of sexual DNA combination? Duty 21 1749 October 14, 2021 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte