Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 5:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a real chance that there is a multiverse?
RE: Is there a real chance that there is a multiverse?
Nice mandala Benny, here is an original of the Hopi Medicine wheel.

[Image: img1CA.gif] What do you get if you spin it along the veriticle axis in 3d?

Here's the Celtic Cross:

[Image: celtic_cross_003.jpg]
What shapes do you get if you spin it along the vertical axis?

Here is the Dhal shield of ancient India which spread to Persia and surrounding countries.
https://www.google.com/search?q=dhal+shi...PyPnVbM%3A

[Image: 4e94b97730fb7803a2858572a66ee013.jpg]

I'm sure you get the picture. Wink

(September 8, 2016 at 11:55 pm)bennyboy Wrote: [Image: IMG_2848.jpg]

Are your parents hippies by any chance?  Gonna tell us now that the early Hindu and Buddhist art represents their secret knowledge of modern physics?  Gonna go to "I'm not saying it's aliens, but. . . "?  Where are we going with all this, bud?

I don't know if Elizabeth Rauscher is a Hindu, a Buddist or an alien, but she is very well educated...and funny you mention hippies Hehe

Elizabeth A. Rauscher is an American physicist and parapsychologist. She is a former researcher with the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, the Stanford Research Institute, and NASA.[1]

In 1975 Rauscher co-founded the Berkeley Fundamental Fysiks Group, an informal group of physicists who met weekly to discuss quantum mysticism and the philosophy of quantum physics. David Kaiser argued in his book, How the Hippies Saved Physics that this group helped to nurture ideas which were unpopular at the time within the physics community, but which later, in part, formed the basis of quantum information science.[2]
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a real chance that there is a multiverse? - by Arkilogue - September 9, 2016 at 12:06 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which of the multiple multiverse models seems most fitting to you? Whateverist 14 2687 January 7, 2016 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Multiverse theory Heat 19 6852 September 16, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Multiverse Tea Earl Grey Hot 9 2380 March 23, 2014 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  Multiverse little_monkey 0 1098 October 29, 2011 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: little_monkey
  Multiverse theory is now verifiable little_monkey 10 2928 October 5, 2011 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: LunchBox
  'Multiverse' theory suggested by microwave background downbeatplumb 8 5387 August 4, 2011 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Welsh cake