Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 6:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 13, 2016 at 1:35 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(October 13, 2016 at 12:43 pm)Drich Wrote: -Or
Maybe, just maybe... I've lived through enough shit to know pity/your way does not work... God aside, we live in a culture of victims, and for most anymore that is all people want to be. And if by God's grace you live through a real event that genuinely made you a victim, it like you won life's get out of responsibility card.

So again, if that is what you want fine... Every other moron on this website will help you with that... But here now (enough time has passed for proper grieving) If that person is willing to allow me to help her bury her dead I will try and do that.

First of all, you know fuck all about me or my life. If you did, you'd know that I resent the prospect of being pitied by anyone.
then why attack me for not offering the usual pity statements?

Quote:And if you weren't so deluded and hateful, you wouldn't be sitting here, virtually unable to recognize the difference between showing pity and exercising basic decency. 
That's a big problem, Drich. 
Here again, because you have changed the definition of "pity" to mean basic decency, you can not properly determine or even identify what I did offer. I offered an alternative to having to shut down and relive an experience just because that person was not handled properly.

I want to share how to get out from under an event like this, not have it disrupt your life when ever the subject is broached.

Your problem (and people who think the way you do) is you can not see any other way other than what you have adopted as being 'right.' What's more pride says squash anything or anyone not participating in your pity ceremony, and call them evil...

Put your emotion and what you think is right down for a second, and simply ask yourself an honest question... What if their is a better way than what you feel is right? Now if their is a possibility of a better way, then who are you (the story hear-er/not teller) which way is the right way for them?

Again, The pity party was in full swing when I came in. So your "way" was well represented.. All I did is present an alternative.

Quote:How do you propose that you could ever "help" anyone, when you can't even get a handle on the fucking basics? Not that anyone with half a brain would ask for it.
I'm not here to help all of you. I am not here to be anyone's friend. I am here to answer questions and provide clarity no matter what the popular consensus is. Sometimes we agree and others we do not. This is not an emotion thing for me. This is tell the whole truth the best way I can thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by Drich - October 13, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1375 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16725 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 511 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1526 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1174 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1684 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 663 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1685 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1009 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25730 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13