Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 3:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 18, 2016 at 1:44 pm)Drich Wrote: I am simply providing a narritive of forced sex Not being an example of rape.

No, you;re not.  Forced sex is rape in those countries as well.  You provided a narrative of -consensual- sex that was different than whatever you think the narrative is here.  Though why you would think that is beyond me.  Chalk it up to cultural and legal ignorance.

Quote:The Difference between rape and forced sex is consent.
-again, incoherent by reference to itself.  If consent is the difference, then forced sex is rape.

Quote:The asian women who Consent to forced sex EVEN HERE IN THE US, are not being raped even though they may endure a similar physical act. Which is how the law applies.
Incoherent by reference to itself.  No one consents to being forced.  The words are diametrically opposed.  You're imagining that people consent to rough sex...and buddy let me tell you, they do...those girls are my bread and butter.  I get all the sex you fantasize about. But so what?  

Quote:I said that to refute the idea there forced sex is always rape/ There can not be an example of forced sex without it being considered rape.
Because it is, by definition.  You want to argue that rough sex is not rape, and it isn't...so that hardly needs to be argued.  

Quote:Go back a few pages and look at all the self righteous condemnation you were just apart of or have you already forgotten?
Your tears sustain me.  At what point, do you think, that reminding me how I called you out for what you are will affect me negatively, or make some non-point you've been arguing against with your own examples?

I'll say it again..you're an ignorant rape apologist....if the lady says no..put your dick back in your pants. You can take that advice with you alllllll the way back to asia, where it's equally applicable.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by The Grand Nudger - October 18, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1375 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16723 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 511 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1526 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1174 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1684 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 663 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1684 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1009 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25730 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13