Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 12:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
I see this as the same situation (the idea of the situation not actual of course) with the Westborough Church. People, including myself, see them as a hate group not a church but a lot of people want to get the government to stop them because they don't agree with what they are saying (God killed the soldiers because America accepts gays, soldiers deserved to die because of the gays, gays are an abomination, really just horrible shit spews from their mouths) but in reality they follow the law with their protests and they aren't physically hurting anyone so the American freedom of speech stands. If you want to be able to say what you want without repercussions you have to be willing to accept others with different mind sets as you. Take the bad in order to keep the freedom. Same here. You don't want the 'government' bending the rules for some or taking away the right over all. If he isn't breaking the rules the best you can do is not interact with him...
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by mlmooney89 - October 20, 2016 at 10:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1913 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious