Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 10:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day
RE: I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day
(October 20, 2016 at 12:43 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(October 20, 2016 at 6:19 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: Another fucking hypocrite.  I have forgotten the number of times you have stated that Islam is a religion of peace, the number of threads I've read with you defending your backward superstitions....yet here you are; someone dares draw a picture of your war mongering, child fucking prophet, and we have you mocking the "bravery" of someone for drawing a picture.

Why does someone have to be brave to draw a fucking picture Atlas?  Enough with your veiled threats....religion of peace?  My fucking arsehole it is.  You're no different from the other backward savages that follow that scar on humanity you call a religion.  You're just fine until you perceive any kind of slight on Mo, then the veiled threats raise their ugly heads.

Not to mention the fact you have already admitted that you believe this is a 12 year old you're threatening.

As bad as every other bullied, uneducated fuckwit who kills for your God.

You make me sick.

Hypocrite is a big word, drawing a picture is something naive; only the mad, the insane, the childish and the very simple minded would be mad because of such thing.
Actually, if you read my post quite closely, it's mocking Muslims who go to protests before the OP's act. What makes me wonder, is how he and them are so similar!

I'll say it again in a simpler format:

'Go fight the scary bear; go sleep in the forest alone at night and comeback in one piece; thats the achievement. But don't kill flies and wrestle toddlers and claim heroism.'

That being said, I don't think -or even slightly believe- that drawing funny cartoons of Prophet Mohammed are something worth writing about. Millions are drawing him,Jesus, Moses.In other words I should've commented with: "lol; so?" It's not even creative.
Or maybe I should've just said to myself 'meh' and moved on to another thread.

Also, You mistake human behavior with Islam. Yes; Islam is pretty peaceful. Read the Quran.

"Read the Quran"? Reading the Quran is what made me realize how violent Islam has the potential to be
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day - by Aegon - October 20, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 22467 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4169 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4566 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1261 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3227 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1071 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen? ReptilianPeon 4 1629 June 26, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Darwins Disciple
  We need to talk about Muhammad mralstoner 28 3590 June 15, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  The Basics of Islam 3: Robert Spencer on Wasn't Muhammad Peaceful? mralstoner 3 1559 May 30, 2016 at 3:25 am
  Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading mralstoner 8 3207 February 14, 2016 at 10:18 pm