Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 9:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(October 20, 2016 at 7:36 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(October 20, 2016 at 7:17 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Knew you wouldn't let it go. 

That free speech thingy is a bitch sometimes, now isn't it?

(October 20, 2016 at 7:17 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: That had nothing to do with free speech or speaking up. That had everything to do with abuse of the report function. That's what sounds like it set staff off, but I may be wrong and am certainly open to correction.

Ah, assumptions, then.

(October 20, 2016 at 7:17 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: So, yeah, if someone is abusing a forum function (and abuse of the function has been a previous topic here), and then complain again, it may be that persons best option. Do you call report function abuse free speech or speaking up? Or is it something else?

You'll need to define what you think of as "abuse", and lay out why you think it's pertinent here. You've already admitted that this is an assumption on your part. Please support it.

Oh ouch. I'm so hurt. Report coming. I'm sure that I can twist your comment to fit some rule breaking. 

Assumption, yes. Don't see that it has been corrected yet but I'm willing to give it some time. 

I don't have to do anything but ignore you and stand on my statement alone. Others may need to learn this ability. 

Now if you'll excuse me there is a school of salmon I need to go join. The group needs to tell me which stream we're choosing.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by brewer - October 20, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious