Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 1:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(October 20, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Shell B Wrote: The only interactions he's bothered to have with me have been started by him and always negative.

This is the second time you've passed this lie. The first time, I said nothing.

But so far as I've seen, you take any disagreement and reply with ugliness -- posting pictures of tampons, telling people they have their heads up their asses, calling folks SJWs when in fact that wasn't their motivation. I've disagreed with you, and started off with civility, only to have shit thrown back at me.

But I make change in the coin tendered. If you are insulting to me -- and you have been, no doubt -- you will not get roses and a card. Sorry about your bad luck; life just doesn't work that way.

You want courtesy? Give it. Making assumptions about how I'm an "SJW", telling me to pull my head out of my ass when I haven't talked to you in that manner ... well, that will get my hackles up. If you expect silence from me, you'll be sadly let-down.

If you want the quality of our interactions to rise, you're going to have to heft a little yourself. Shitcan the attitude, don't talk down to me, and if you give insult don't get butthurt when it's returned. Pretty simple.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Thumpalumpacus - October 20, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1913 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious