Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 12:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 21, 2016 at 3:20 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 21, 2016 at 3:05 pm)Drich Wrote: who would have the right to respond that way?
1) someone being falsely accused
2) someone who has endured a sexual assault/rape (to a magnitude far greater than what was described) and does not believe what the 'alleged rape victim' has to say.

Someone who believes it is bullshit that someone can just casually use rape to one up an argument, but at the same time be so terror struck as to not be able to report it to police.

Someone who could have used his experience to 'one up' several topics in which I was being challenged. one being "my own choosing" of heterosexuality, to homosexuality being a choice, to even defending myself in a discussion that got me suspended on this website for two weeks.. Never once did i mention details any of it aside from telling you all "some really bad stuff happened to me over a period of time that had me conclude there was no God.. (what made me atheist) Why because I was the only person here standing to benfit from using this experience at those time.

Yet here YOU go attacking a legit victim (me) who has recovered and knows the ins and outs of recovery, and only has ever seen this type of behavior (can't report a rape but will use the charge of rape to manipulate people) in someone looking to be a perpetual victim. Someone who has actually given a potion of his life helping other victims. Someone who is sharing something that I've only ever shared the complete story with my soon to be wife, in hopes or spreading a greater awareness and a broader message concerning not only the victim but how the law is structured to also protect the rest of us.

I tried to report my attacks, but i lived in a different time and in a different culture. Everything I said about the law and about a victim applies to me first, yet I found empowerment and recovery.. Tried to share I tried to share how all of that was possible, but you assholes would not listen because i did not first kneel to the alter of pity everyone who crys rape. people who have been raped know what it is to have every shred of dignity self worth and even the illusion of self control taken from them does not wish that on anyone (at least not 15 years after the fact.) Unless you are a perpetual victim (someone who uses a circumstance to manipulate others either knowingly, or because this is the only way they know how to respond.)

My words or the use of those emoji's was meant to flesh out who it was I was speaking with.

The fact that her story changed in her very next exchange should have told you 'good' people who it was you I was talking to... But nooooo even now despite inconsistencies in her story I'm the bad guy because I did not follow the f'ed-up protocol you idiots follow like a bunch of blind lemmings.

I know I said I was done, but I just have to say that leading with your own personal experience would have gone a long way in this thread, IMO.  Especially when you KNOW that people here have had a hard time connecting with you.  Something to think about going forward.  

I told you i speak to everyone on an individual level. i made an opening statement to get people polarized then we could talk about whatever their individual concerns are.

ANYONE could have been objective here and saw the same things I saw. Saw the same changes in the story when the first version did not have the desired effect.

But, no all any of you wanted to talk about is my blatant disregard to protocol to "rape victims." F' The protocol. The protocol is what kept me 'victimized for so long. then i went to explain this and again no one would hear anything besides their need to demand that I grovel for pooping on the protocol.

THAT SHOULD BE A HELLA SCARRY THING AND IT ISN"T FOR YOU ALL!!!

That Everything I pointed out that the supposed 'victim's " story changed that all the proof and evidence and my own experiences i shared can get flushed if someone is rightfully accused of not following the tolerance protocol...

Holy Crap, guys... If all anyone has to do in this society is get you to think someone is a bigot or some other 'social monster' and they loose all rights.. The gloves come off, you dehumanize them.. THE NAZIS did this... So did we to the Indians... don't you see this happening again here? You are giving licenses to yourselves to becoming all that you supposedly hate, just because someone does not follow your rules.

WTF is wrong with you people? I AM a Victim of rape over a several year period, I have Also been molested at a state park by a complete stranger. I have gone through hell on earth and back. For all the reason nym posted plus a few more were my own reasons for not comming forward right away.

When i did None of it mattered Too much time passed. i have point or alluded to this from year 1 here, this is not something out of the friggen blue. I am the person you dumb asses are trying to defend from (here's the part I can't believe) From me! You are trying to take apart of the system of reconcilliation I used to recover and forgive those who wronged me and tell me i am a monster for suggesting this to anyone else...

Just But because I did not play the victim role correctly and because I behaved in a way that you can selfrigteously judge as a monster. You ALL have ignored the FACTS you pretend govern every aspect of your lives, but really have been on remote emotional control. and as soon as you all begin to loose too much ground in the argument, one of you 'good people' Re post the emotional trigger that has you relabel me a social monster and it's like you have permission to re-wipe your minds and all facts to justify your witch hunt all over again.

This isn't a blind rant look at what i said and honestly look at your actions/verse my own words.

I have had the same basic argument from the beginning. NOTHING has changed. I have been pointing out the same facts from the beginning. NOTHING has changed. and when ever I take too much of the lead. I am re branded a monster. then everything resets.

It is the ablity to brand someone a monster and you guys just turn off all reasoning that should scare the hell out of each and every one of you. This reeks of social indoctrination. Because again You ALL were lambasting me for being too hard on a victim of sexual assault, but somehow felt justified in doing the same to me. Or worse yet ignored the 1/2 dozen times or so I did share that I was indeed a victim. because to you social protocol demand you beat down ANYONE who challenges the social norms and do not follow blindly.

Wake up you blind fools before this country is taken from all of us, and we wake up and it will be too late to do anything other than follow the new 'social norms' or face persecution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by Drich - October 21, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1374 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16710 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 510 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1521 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1174 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1679 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 659 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1684 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1006 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25727 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13