Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 9:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(October 22, 2016 at 6:53 am)LastPoet Wrote: I have no one on my ignore list, nor I should now and again.

Don't know why I have this particular person on ignore. He wasn't/isn't that important and only sneaked in about a dozen posts or so. But for some reason he made my blood boil like noone else does. When seeing something by him I wanted nothing but insult him. So, that's no base to counter anything and I decided to put him on ignore.

(October 22, 2016 at 6:53 am)LastPoet Wrote: He only shows that horrible persons can be religious (so much for "you need religion to be good").

Only goes to show that religion or the absence thereoff doesn't make you better or worse. I always keep saying, there are just as many atheists I wouldn't want to know in real life as there are theists. Mental ignore, well yes, I got a few of them there. Mostly the ones that bore me with the same over and over. Mostly harmless people who don't inspire any emotional reaction on my part.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by abaris - October 22, 2016 at 7:21 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious