Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 6:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 5, 2016 at 11:48 am)Drich Wrote:
(November 4, 2016 at 2:14 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Yes, after totally bashing Judi for allegedly playing "the victim card", this douchappotamus ... wait for it ... played the victim card.

Maybe wash the blood out of your eyes and go back and reread the beginning of that thread. Nothing has changed. You guys were blinded by your own version of righteousness. You could not see past the emojis I used, and my non compliance to social protocol.

Oh, fuck off. You got caught out being a cunt, and you're not adult enough to admit it.

(November 5, 2016 at 11:48 am)Drich Wrote: Facts were not apart of your witch hunt. Which is the real problem I was trying to address or at least point out. That if someone triggers a righteous/moral outrage cycle by saying the wrong word or not complying to the doctrine of tolerance that you all tend to turn off all of your 'higher thinking' and become the monsters you are hunting.

"Waitress, could I get a side-order of rationalization with my hypocrisy?"

When you work this hard at ex post facto spincraft, I know I've hit my mark, and spot-on, too.

You're an idiot and a hypocrite, and probably have more than a touch of the sociopath about you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Thumpalumpacus - November 5, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1913 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious