Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 7, 2016 at 12:30 pm)Drich Wrote:

See?  There you go with special, little rebel Christian super-hero act again, and doubling down with it by claiming that anyone who doesn't see it is stupid or frightened of the things you say.  You know, it's funny.  You believe in a dead Jew that came back from the dead and monkey men that mated with Adam and Eve, but I think those are actually the least delusional thing about you.  The way you see yourself and how you think everyone cowers in fear of your intellectual prowess is just so far from reality that it almost makes your religion seem reasonable by comparison.

For the record.  I never said you should be banned under the ONI rule.  I just made the argument that you're a troll that contributes absolutely nothing value and gets an erection from trivializing other people's suffering.  I could start a thread titled "Diarrhea Smells Bad," and you would jump in with "Nu-uh, sport.  You're just an indoctrinated moron that can't think outside of the box.  You know who else thought diarrhea smells bad?  The Nazis."

By all means, though, keep up the "infallible dickhead for Jesus" routine.  You do more to shit on the image of Christianity than 1,000 atheists could ever dream of.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Faith No More - November 7, 2016 at 6:49 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1913 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious