Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 9:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine?
Do I feel feminine while submitting to another man ?

No.

I'm attracted to masculine men who (usually, LOL) do masculine things to me because they want to do them to another man, else they'd be with a woman. So I don't see any angle there where I'd entertain contrary feelings to what my nature is calling me to do.

Do I feel men who submit to me are feminine?

No, I'm not attracted to men who would feel that way while being submissive.

I think there are several parameters in play here; what's attractive, what about me is attractive, what I'm feeling while attracting attention, etc, and there is a scale from feminine to masculine on all of them. I think I'm pretty far out there on maxing out on masculine on all of them. My experience with people of all stripes informs me I'm probably quite a ways out on the bell shaped curve if you sum all the attracteds and attractives.

YMMV.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone identify with being feminine? How about masculine? - by vorlon13 - November 13, 2016 at 2:29 am