Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 12:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
RE: EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
(December 9, 2016 at 12:42 pm)alpha male Wrote: That I'm right, and the rest of you are right too, but don't want to pretend otherwise - same position I started with.
You realize that you've completely lost your shit with the comments above and below, yeah?  That's not even remotely a rational statement, it's not even a consistent statement with what preceded it.  You're not "right", you're "bigoted".  The words are not synonyms....even though the deplorables have clearly taken them to be indicators of each other.  

Quote:I asked about our peace and prosperity earlier. The point is that, while that's due in part to having stolen a great place from Native Americans, it's also a result of our political and economic systems and our culture. You know about giving a man a fish v. teaching him to fish. Same thing here - exporting our systems would result in lasting improvements, while taking in refugees is just a band-aid.
"Our culture", you mean the mishmash of cultures appropriated by bigots like yourself and then used to beat the heads of the very people who enrich it?  

So, you want to export our political and economic systems to syria?  Praytell, how might you go about doing that, and how is that supposed to help syrian refugees in the here and now? Yeah, ofc it's a bandaid, you put on a bandaid to stop the bleeding and protect the wound, or is that not what bandaids are for? What do you tell those kids of yours, that you love so much, when they wander in the house with a scraped knee.

"I'm sorry Jimmy, putting a bandaid on that is just a temporary fix and in the long term it might be harmful to you and I -more importantly me, ofc. I'm going to teach you how to fish, rather than giving you a fish, so that there might be lasting improvements to your scraped knee"

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee" - by The Grand Nudger - December 9, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official live update of spread of COVID19 ignoramus 2211 193520 February 27, 2023 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6936 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 17742 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 510 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 418 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 4160 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 573 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 437 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1499 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2457 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer