Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 7:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it with Trump supporters not wanting to discuss policy without name calling
RE: What is it with Trump supporters not wanting to discuss policy without name calling
Well the strict definition of racism is someone who believes one race is superior to another.

I remember watching a documentary interviewing a group of skinheads in prison who said they weren't racist they just don't want to be around black people.

I think a lot of people would extend the definition of racism to be more than just a belief of superiority to preferential treatment of a particular race not necessarily based on superiority.

I don't think that's such an unreasonable extension to the definition, I think it's unreasonable when people say racism is prejudiced plus power therefor you can't be racist against whites.

I don't even know if I'm not a racist based on the original definition.
I believe that if you can quantifiably measure good traits then some races will have different levels of good traits compared to other races.

I believe overall Jewish people have a relatively higher intellect in comparison to other races and that black people are relatively superior at certain athletic sports.

I don't really know what it means though to be just superior overalll. I don't believe any race is superior at everything.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is it with Trump supporters not wanting to discuss policy without name calling - by paulpablo - December 23, 2016 at 6:31 pm
Too long title - by LastPoet - December 24, 2016 at 8:40 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social democracy in Europe without 5 minutes Interaktive 1 605 January 3, 2023 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The origin of my user name GUBU 1 210 August 16, 2022 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Kyiv is Calling onlinebiker 0 269 March 20, 2022 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1133 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump not welcome in Kenosha onlinebiker 47 2167 September 2, 2020 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3344 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 855 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1582 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hypothetical Trump Resignation (Poll Not Included) BrianSoddingBoru4 21 1518 October 4, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 2118 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich