Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 8:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey. Anybody wants to Skype and talk mindlessly about something?
RE: Hey. Anybody wants to Skype and talk mindlessly about something?
(February 7, 2017 at 1:54 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: @ Violet

Nah I went veryyyyyyy easy on Pool. He's absolutely vile. It takes me a LOT to be 'mean' to someone. You should know that.

No man, I really don't know that. I don't believe I've seen that particular vein of 'restraint' yet... or relative talent in the department (very easy, my ass... but if you truly can do better at being shit, then I suggest you keep your shit it to yourself)

I'm pretty close to chalking this up to 'projection'.

(February 12, 2017 at 6:02 am)Vic Wrote:
(February 12, 2017 at 5:35 am)Violet Wrote: The Grizzly has conquered CONTINENTS!

Well, the brown bear has. Grizzly bears are only the north American subspecies of the brown bear. They don't live on any other continents.

Oh we gots us a smartiepants, do we? Angry

... Well, that's fair. But they're such a close stock that their mixed offspring would be viable. Then again, freaking Polars and Grizzlies have created up to second-generation mixed offspring before, so...

Anyways... Grizzly sounds cooler than 'broooowwwwwnnnn bear'. Besides, if we were comparing the Kodiak brown bear to a gorilla? That shit is just unfair. Polar bears may be ever so slightly larger... but they're total pussies (comparatively) that are tailored to a very specific habitat and won't even survive once that habitat is disturbed... mostly because every time they adapt to climate change by eating the garbage in Inuit villiages: they get shot. It really frustrates me, actually ^__^

So we've got the biggest bears in the world and I'm proud of it, so what?! Tongue

(February 9, 2017 at 11:17 am)Shell B Wrote: Was she feeling hyper? She speeds like crazy when she is, which can't have helped.

Miss Violet.

I talk like I drive a forklift, woman... Dodgy

(February 9, 2017 at 12:36 pm)pool the great Wrote: No, she spoke normally. The problem was not me understanding her it was more her not understanding me but she has agreed to be my new English teacher Tongue

I'd never heard anybody pronounce 'marriage' in quite that manner before. Thought he was saying... 'rebel!', but that could have just been my upbringing.

(February 9, 2017 at 9:39 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(February 9, 2017 at 2:51 pm)Shell B Wrote: Oh, shit.

We may as well use a ouji board to communicate with Pooley in future if that's the case....lol.. Big Grin

That's.... remarkably nuanced. I'm impressed. Well done Tiger

(February 9, 2017 at 10:39 pm)pool the great Wrote: That's ok. I didn't video call with Violet either. I look like shit with my lousy facial hair and whatnot hehe

Violet thought I looked like a 26 Cool year old Mexican haha

DO NOT LOSE THE FACIAL HAIR. Shock

Sorry, it's just that... Mexicans who lose their facial hair look about 15 years younger than they are. I wouldn't be able to help talking down to you... and let me tell you pool: ain't nothing I want to see less than a greasy child.

... Evidently, our selection of emoticons is different from what I remember. It's like yall hate art Dodgy

(February 9, 2017 at 11:02 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I have never skyped. I don't even know how. We chimps are barely using twigs as tools to eat raw termites.

That's alright lil' chimp, it'll all be over soon anyways. We humans delight in using miniature cleavers as tools to chop our roasted chimpanzee sandwiches in half before we stuff our faces. 

Though, I've seen people skip that first step.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey. Anybody wants to Skype and talk mindlessly about something? - by Violet - February 12, 2017 at 6:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2352 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 1716 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 219 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Hey Nudger!!!! arewethereyet 2 334 January 23, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Nobody wants to work anymore Foxaèr 92 6877 October 29, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 5199 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 411 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hey everyone... Frank Apisa 13 1023 June 28, 2021 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1410 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1818 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one