Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 9:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone besides me hate Ferris Bueller?
RE: Does anyone besides me hate Ferris Bueller?
Yeah I get what you're saying. Some classes are designed to be useless and make you useless. Like gym class. I mean has anyone in the history of gym class learned anything in there? It was so on the point when in "Red Dwarf" Holly says "I am ship's computer with IQ of 6000 which is like 6000 gym class teachers." It's like there's a cloning facility of gym teachers where they make them wear sweatpants, chew gum and just yell at people. Like I remember in High School the guy would start yelling and have have fits like he would tell me "Do you understand how obnoxious you make me?! Every time I see you darkness falls on my eyes!" and I guess I really went on his nerve because very shortly after I left he died, I mean I guess that darkness was fatal.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone besides me hate Ferris Bueller? - by Fake Messiah - July 12, 2017 at 12:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A song that you hate The Valkyrie 33 2479 December 17, 2022 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another reason I hate Ayn Rand..... Brian37 22 2216 February 9, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  12 more reasons to hate me. Brian37 18 1612 January 17, 2020 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Movies you hate but everyone else loves Fake Messiah 77 6222 February 19, 2018 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Why I hate the movie "The Dirty Dozen" Brian37 11 1247 October 23, 2017 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I hate Star Trek fans doing this. Brian37 40 5144 September 1, 2016 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah