Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves
RE: SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves
(April 7, 2018 at 6:44 am)alpha male Wrote:
(April 6, 2018 at 7:14 pm)Mermaid Wrote: So not only are you a complete asshole, you're a hypocritical one.

Nope - I'm applying the same judgment to myself as I apply to anyone else.

(April 6, 2018 at 10:22 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: @Alpha

Did you tell the mother of your aborted baby that she should have kept her legs closed?  Or do you reserve that kind of talk for strangers on the internet?

I didn't tell anyone here to "keep her legs closed." When she made an argument based on her uterus, I made a response in like kind. It was a mild comment for this forum, and I included an emoji to show it was only semi-serious. You're just blowing it out of proportion to make an ad hominem because you don't have a better response to my positions.

(April 7, 2018 at 1:40 am)Minimalist Wrote: Unless the cops gun them down for a broken tail light, I suppose.

Your supposition is incorrect.

Quote:I suspect you are a fetus-hugger who doesn't give a shit about them after they are born.  Lots of that shit running around loose among so-called xtians.

Your suspicion is incorrect. Every month there are draws out of my bank account for 4 or 5 (I've lost count) of those programs where you sponsor a poor child, and a draw for a local women's shelter.

(April 7, 2018 at 6:18 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Sorry, but Alpha made it personal by telling Tres she should keep her legs closed, which was unwarranted, unnecessary, hypocritical, and mean-spirited.

Bullshit. She brought her own uterus into this. I responded accordingly. You're just grasping at an ad hominem/red herring at this point because you don't like me calling abortion what it is - murder.

(April 6, 2018 at 6:09 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Why are you here?

In part to point out cheap tactics like this red herring.  Cool

(April 4, 2018 at 2:24 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: Everybody just needs to stay out of my uterus. Problem solved. As I've said before, if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a holy sacrament.

-Teresa

LfC, was not "my uterus" the comment which originally made things personal?

(April 6, 2018 at 10:22 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: @Alpha

Did you tell the mother of your aborted baby that she should have kept her legs closed?  

That's an extremely personal (and intentionally inflammatory most likely) comment. But, since I'm the one that brought that episode up in the first place, it's fair game.

Now if you'd just apply that principle consistently...

Not any less personal than you telling Teresa to keep her legs closed. Did you really expect respectful sympathy and empathy for your little story after talking to people here like that?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves - by LadyForCamus - April 7, 2018 at 7:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another SCOTUS ruling that is also very scary. Brian37 19 1641 June 27, 2022 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  If Abortion Becomes Illegal onlinebiker 36 2868 May 8, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Thumbs Up Must see SCOTUS cases. onlinebiker 24 1276 October 12, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 3021 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1343 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The a holes did it, they seated Amy as SCOTUS Brian37 20 1105 October 27, 2020 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1390 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Anti-viral clothing on the rise Foxaèr 1 248 August 20, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Split decision by SCOTUS on Bunkerboy's taxes. Brian37 15 757 July 10, 2020 at 5:41 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  ‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers in NJ Fake Messiah 13 1222 January 20, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah