Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 12:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim?
RE: Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim?
It;s nearly impossible to derail one of atlass' great satan themed threads.  Wink

See, he thinks he;s the only true muslim in the world, but anyone who's read his posts could probably recognize that he actually worships at the altar of the Red, White, and Blue.  Even if he does conceptualized his american god as a bit of a villain and a tyrant. Why is the world the way it is today? America. When calamity occurs, who makes it? America. To whom do all heads bow? America. On and on. Historically, this sort of schema was reserved for the divine.

OFC, the recolonization of the me that could have happened hasn;t..probably by sheer luck, and that;s something to be happy about.
(if you really wanna have a westgasm, Atlass, google erik princes plan to privatize military forces and parcel up the desert)

In other news, those disgusting jews are mopping the floor with me powers yet again. So I guess it;s a mixed bag. The us didn;t turn the region into a giant plantation, but the isrealis still do whatever they want whenever they want.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim? - by The Grand Nudger - May 10, 2018 at 10:32 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How worthless is Philosophy? vulcanlogician 127 7112 May 20, 2024 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Philosophy Recommendations Harry Haller 21 1609 January 5, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Philosophy Of Stupidity. disobey 51 3799 July 27, 2023 at 3:02 am
Last Post: Carl Hickey
  Hippie philosophy Fake Messiah 19 1743 January 21, 2023 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Serious] Generally speaking, is philosophy a worthwhile subject of study? Disagreeable 238 14437 May 21, 2022 at 10:38 am
Last Post: highdimensionman
  My philosophy about Religion SuicideCommando01 18 2765 April 5, 2020 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: SuicideCommando01
  High level philosophy robvalue 46 5071 November 1, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: DLJ
  Open discussion of the Christian Why We're Here thread Whateverist 598 71052 June 12, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  The Philosophy of Mind: Zombies, "radical emergence" and evidence of non-experiential Edwardo Piet 82 12499 April 29, 2018 at 1:57 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Revolution in Philosophy? Jehanne 11 2317 April 4, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Jehanne